• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Delta Bec Noir

I get that, but still, doesn't change the fact that it forces me to wait to get a new computer...

I get that, but still, doesn't change the fact that it forces me to wait to get a new computer which won't be for a while. And the fact I can't change the boss image's of my mod forum post is stupid because I can't shrink or enlarge image's, because their either way too big or way too small, and...
  2. Delta Bec Noir

Oh can I just say this. This site sucks, can't fix my own forum post for my mod because I can't...

Oh can I just say this. This site sucks, can't fix my own forum post for my mod because I can't shrink or enlarge image's without a damn computer. Good going, you had one job and ya failed it miserably. This pisses me off because I have to wait till I get a new computer which won't be until damn...
  3. Delta Bec Noir

Though megnatar is probably gonna need to be hella nerfed because of how difficult he is for a...

Though megnatar is probably gonna need to be hella nerfed because of how difficult he is for a post EoC boss, attacks will be tweaked, and stats shall be toned down, hp was fine but damage and defense was high. Can't really check how bad the stats are because no laptop to check things, though I...
  4. Delta Bec Noir

It has been a while since my last status update but uh, progress for my mod is slow. But it's...

It has been a while since my last status update but uh, progress for my mod is slow. But it's getting there, so far megnatar has been coded, but again progress is slow. Also laptop broke so my sprites are gonna be a bit rusty
  5. Delta Bec Noir

A teaser for another thing in the paradox reality that you will face. Prepare yourself, for you...

A teaser for another thing in the paradox reality that you will face. Prepare yourself, for you are being. Watched
  6. Delta Bec Noir

"System boot up started . . . Primary systems online . . . Secondly systems online . . ...

"System boot up started . . . Primary systems online . . . Secondly systems online . . . Tertiary systems online . . . Power up successful. Continuing main world oversight. Preparing to dispatch "Big Sapper" to eliminate potential problem"
  7. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader Annihilation Mod (W.I.P) [Recruiting Devs]

The Annihilation Mod A highly w.i.p mod i have been working on for a while, and made posts for this before, with slightly more progress this time, coding has been a thing that has been highly requested for the longest time, and still is due to the 2 coders of my mod doing nothing for the mod...
  8. Delta Bec Noir

The Annihilation Mod [W.i.p] {Help wanted}

i would show a boss but due to glitches with the website i cannot without having to reload the website and FIX the entire post all over again, and again, and again. you get the point, if you want to see the bosses and stuff check the discord server, because i am not gonna put myself through...
  9. Delta Bec Noir

The Annihilation Mod [W.i.p] {Help wanted}

The Annihilation Mod The annihilation mod adds Many bosses A New difficulty A New class 4 New biomes MANY items A new game mechanic Many enemies And 10 new town npc's ______________________________ I cant make this mod on my own, help me on my journey to create this w.i.p mod and create a new...
  10. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader The Annihilation Mod (W.I.P) Requesting Help

thanks, so far current progress on mod none. no weapons, items, npcs, or bosses coded. Nothing at all coded and i have been trying to get my dev team to work on the mod a bit more but no luck, my coder doesn't do anything, my spriter is now spriting stuff for other mods other then mine when i...
  11. Delta Bec Noir

i will confirm 2 things that will be in the mod, a new class and 2 new events, so far we have 2 biomes (originally there was 3 planned but i scrapped one since it would be unplayable with 2 popular mods, that being thorium and calamity) i have no thought of the class name and what it will be...
  12. Delta Bec Noir

that would be nice and i would be grateful if you join the dev team
  13. Delta Bec Noir

the new megnatar sprite isn't mine, it is my spriter's sprite, the spriter's name is GamingWithZack also thanks and i am hoping it will be as great as i imagine it being
  14. Delta Bec Noir

i dont know what would be a good reason, one i guess is to be a good mod and be a fun and challenging mod well i guess i need to show another boss, Megnatar Chaos Incarnate, (my pfp the the old design now) luckily my spriter and designer are working on the mod once again
  15. Delta Bec Noir

look. my dev team hasn't done anything yet for my mod at all. my spriter literally hasn't made a...

look. my dev team hasn't done anything yet for my mod at all. my spriter literally hasn't made a sprite for my mod in a few months. and coding bosses with custom a.i as i am planning. so far im not making idea's. im literally the only one making sprites and designs for my mod now. and i am not...
  16. Delta Bec Noir

and im just looking for people who would be willing to help me make the mod, i really want to...

and im just looking for people who would be willing to help me make the mod, i really want to make this dream of mine a reality. otherwise, well. i will lose hope in ever achieving my goals.
  17. Delta Bec Noir

hey i dont do all the work, in fact no one has been spriting for my mod. coding for my mod, etc...

hey i dont do all the work, in fact no one has been spriting for my mod. coding for my mod, etc. i asked for a few redesign concepts for some of my current bosses. not a single person did anything leaving me to do most of the work myself. and i cannot code at all. i have 0 experience in coding...
  18. Delta Bec Noir

Afraid that i wont be able to make my mod, not enough coders or spriters. Desperately looking...

Afraid that i wont be able to make my mod, not enough coders or spriters. Desperately looking for help.
  19. Delta Bec Noir

i have recently lost a coder and i only have 1 left. if someone can code please help me make this mod. i dont want to have to cancel this mod due to it not being possible. and if you can sprite or make designs, please help. im getting desperate for help now.
Top Bottom