• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. P

Console Console Dedicated Server?

Just wondering if dedicated servers on mobile is a thing, then why isn't console dedicated server a thing. Is it technical limitations? I play on switch, and the game crashes often perhaps because of lack of optimization. Maybe a dedicated server would help take some off the load off the switch.
  2. P

Switch Switch extremely laggy (water bolt?)

I am also having the same problem with water bolt, especially in multiplayer where it can cause my friends to disconnect (I am hosting) and for myself to crash.
  3. P

Switch Only one Friend can Join at a Time

Hello, I am having a problem where only one of my friends can join at a time on a medium world. We have been playing for awhile on this same world (created before the most recent patch) and once in awhile, we would have a problem where the game instantly kicks either friend when they try to...
Top Bottom