• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. direwolf420

tModLoader why is tml not booting

did you go to your install directory? What operating system are you on? windows or mac or linux?
  2. direwolf420

tModLoader why is tml not booting

1. Go to your install directory, right click tModLoader.exe, 'properties', then 'compatibility' 2. then set tick on 'compatibility mode' and select win 8 (or try others) 3. Click 'Apply' then relaunch tModLoader
  3. direwolf420

tModLoader How do I code a Yoyo for a mod?

ExampleMod has both a yoyo and examples of items dropping from enemies, aswell as the wiki explaining drops in detail: https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/tree/master/ExampleMod https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-NPC-Drops-and-Loot
  4. direwolf420

Terraria Sound Suite - Customize all ingame sounds (and more)

Certainly possible, but I don't know where I would fit it in UI wise. The config UI is already very cluttered
  5. direwolf420

how to make a fast flail

That would probably require modifying the AI if changing the item stats doesn't do the trick
  6. direwolf420

tModLoader Summoners Association

The OP image is a bit outdated, basically the small icon near the accessories is always visible, but the detailed minion slot distribution below each buff is only visible with the card:
  7. direwolf420

tModLoader How to make an item drop from enemies in the ice biome?

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-NPC-Drops-and-Loot#biome-or-location
  8. direwolf420

Wyvern boss help!

Spawn some town NPC and then spawn your boss
  9. direwolf420

no

no
  10. direwolf420

perhaps

perhaps
  11. direwolf420

Is there a mod to increase field of view in 720p screens?

have you tried searching for "Zoom" on the mod browser? I'm sure you'll find something
  12. direwolf420

Wyvern boss help!

stop using outdated code/tutorials start using the ExampleMod tModLoader/tModLoader To fix your issue change the "" in the NetMessage line to null
  13. direwolf420

tModLoader Error making recipe for vanilla items.

the error is " Make sure you have exactly 1 class extending mod. Found overload.overload, Overload.items.Other.Recipies " That means you have a duplicate Mod class, mainly the one you added called Recipies. Delete it, and instead put the code of it in the class overload, in the main folder of...
  14. direwolf420

tModLoader Cant make color red?

Tried looking up HSL? HSL Selected (Hue, Saturation, Light) Color Codes
  15. direwolf420

tModLoader Neo Draw ~ Draw Your World! - A Photoshop inspired mod.

One of the most high quality initial releases I've seen this year
  16. direwolf420

tModLoader Help with an NPC shooting projectiles.

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-NPC#spawn-projectiles
  17. direwolf420

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

You should ask both of these questions in the calamity thread, as boss checklist is not responsible for both of these
  18. direwolf420

Boss texture not working.

npc.value can stay like that, what matters is that your using an existing aiStyle, which has its own predetermined way of animating. If you want to animate something like vanilla, you need to make sure whatever ai/NPC your copying from has the same frames as your spritesheet, and then add...
  19. direwolf420

tModLoader Pet Renamer - Allows you to name your pets

I don't know if that mod has any API that I could use
Top Bottom