• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. E

Xbox One Saving & Auto Saving problem

I've recently been having a problem where the flower that indicates auto saving spins forever and I can't save and quit properly. I've tired turning off auto save but this issue still happens regardless. I am basically unable to even play do to it preventing saving thus making progressing...
  2. E

Xbox One Local multiplayer character save deleted on closing the game

I just got a copy of Terraria for the Xbox one as I just got one so I dont know if this is common or anything but when I close the game the second players character (s) are completely deleted. This is kinda a big :red:ing issue as it makes my friend not want to play anymore which in turn makes me...
Top Bottom