• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ps3wolvrine14

Mobile platform stairs glitch.

This stupid and annoying stair bug drives me crazy. basically the texture that drops down from one platform stair to a platform under and over a block flips around if you have a block nearby. (Pic included.) It only happens with hammer "3" stair. (going Up to the right) it would be nice to...
  2. ps3wolvrine14

where did all my data go??

I haven't played in a couple days, today i load up the game and get the green loading icon for a min then the extracting files thing then the normal boot up, when the game loaded up all my data was missing. After a minute the screen goes black then i get the google connecting icon and account...
  3. ps3wolvrine14

what is this?

So i made a new character to move items around between worlds, i went into one world and started picking up items, filled my ivlnvo and went to a piggy bank, hit deposit all and the first 4 rows (left to right) remained empty, i tapped on the empty slot, it didn't highlight but i got text in the...
  4. ps3wolvrine14

few weord issues with backup/cloud

I have 3 issues/bugs The one i just learned about is the backup system is only coping saves, there has been talk of a few things that i don't get. (Like a tag "-back" or promts over which save is newer when you use the older save?) I had my first backup glitch out and never update (no saving...
  5. ps3wolvrine14

Resolved Living fire blocks?

Do the living fire blocks not drop on mobile? I have done a lot of farming (even post golem) and i can't seem to get them. It's reported to be on mobile but doesn't seem to drop.
Top Bottom