• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Esther

IC Captivity - IC

Serthe doesn't notice Maddie.
  2. Esther

OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

I might add Esther without her Pokémon and with a slightly different personality, because Zorua is still very much missing.
  3. Esther

Single Thread RP Inner demons

(Milo's text color is #a1928b)
  4. Esther

(Oh, btw, because Berry had a text color, imma give Milo one as well)
  5. Esther

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Esther is at the facility. Somehow still unconscious. Olive decides to explore a bit. At the facility. Also exploring. Missing.
  6. Esther

IC Captivity - IC

Serthe looks around.
  7. Esther

(Uhh... *Also has Seed Flare, Protect and Heal Pulse*)
  8. Esther

(Yeah, even with their patience it's kinda busted as hell, Milo and Phantump (which I chose a name for: Phanny) it is :))
  9. Esther

(I'm just not sure if a Shaymin that has Sheer Cold and No Guard is alright)
  10. Esther

[/SPOILER]
  11. Esther

(K, I don't think that'll be an issue, the only Pokémon that could technically be considered OP is Berry, and they're incredibly ridiculously patient, and if it does become a problem I can just switch them (along with Gengar because why not) out with some other Pokémon)
  12. Esther

(That one stupid OC I have that's based on one of my plushies and is just in my reserves randomly: *cries in Fat Boy*) (I'm just gonna use Esther. Tried making a Mii Fighter OC, but got stuck at personality and yeeted her into the reserves with aforementioned stupid OC. Can Esther have her Pokémon?)
  13. Esther

(I'm seriously considering option 3 with how tired I am while not wanting to use Esther or Olive again)
  14. Esther

(So I have a few options: 1: get some damn sleep for once, then make a new OC 2: being lazy and using Esther or Olive 3: be even lazier and make an OC with Smash Ultimate Mii Fighters)
  15. Esther

(I'm probably just gonna use Esther, I barely slept as usual and am too tired to try making a new OC *casually ignores my unused OC list and unused OC description documents*)
  16. Esther

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

That's why I use themes and Gachaverse for naming characters, I would take a long time trying to figure out a good name by myself
  17. Esther

(I'm either going to use Esther, or use a new OC, possibly both if I'm really bored)
  18. Esther

IC Captivity - IC

Serthe sits down on the ground.
  19. Esther

IC Captivity - IC

"Yeah, I'm alright."
  20. Esther

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

So I was bored once again and did this...
Top Bottom