• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. sparador(ita)

tModLoader if I add NPCs to mod normal NPCs spawn rarely

I have do a mod that add some NPCs to the game , but normal NPCs spawn very rarely, I dot know why and the spawn frequency of my NPCs aren't too hight , so anyone can help me?
  2. sparador(ita)

fantasy mod

This is the Fantasy Mod. It opens a portal to a fantasy world. You obtain strange items () that open the portal to the fantasy world and the LoL world, in Terraria you get weapons and other things. I hope you enjoy this mod, ask me for anything, search me on the Terraria Forums or Steam, my...
  3. sparador(ita)

local multiplayer mod graduation

I have paste the basic code to do a mod that enable the local multiplayer, I want that when the 1 player beacame more strong the 2 player can obtain (with the crafting) a new entity to control becouse there was only 1 local multiplayer mod It is avaible on tmodloader browser, but I put the...
  4. sparador(ita)

help please I have a problem

I want do a beautiful mod but it say :error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version = 1.9.1.8, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try to remove one of the duplicate references. I search evrywhere this problem but I...
  5. sparador(ita)

my mod

this is my first mod and I add some karambit (tactical war weapons) and a punch gun and one more ore I link one of my weapons immage:
Top Bottom