• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. GawenStarTeller

Tabletop Bakugan!

Didn't see a thread for this so I decided to create one myself. Also, hopefully I've posted this in the right place since I wasn't entirely sure whether or not to put this in the Other Games or Media category. The prefix was something that I'm not too certain about either, since Bakugan is a...
  2. GawenStarTeller

The Crowbar

For any of those who might ask... no, I have no clue where this idea came from. But I've kind of warmed up to it. Short story shorter, I was playing Terraria for my first time in ages when I was thinking about another game where crowbars are a weapon. And that was pretty much it. Anyway...
  3. GawenStarTeller

More Mimics!

All right... so, I was in the Underworld, on my (naturally created) obsidian platform, trying to farm Voodoo Demons (Still haven't gotten that damn Ranger Emblem...), and then a mimic appeared. Obviously, it was a Shadow Chest mimic... and that got me thinking about the types of mimics there...
Top Bottom