• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results for query: Wave Bank

1. TerrarianCrab

Minecraft Texture Pack for Terraria

Looks absolutely amazing, but there are some things that would be cool if you would fix. such as: you can make trees a bit skinnier and the branches a different texture than the tree. (if you can) the zombie slime has a regular slime on it's head. other than that i absolutely love your pack.
  2. Melster

Minecraft Texture Pack for Terraria

1.3.1 is out! Wave bank is back!
  3. F

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

...it with a certain number ( Would help when you want to only replace some songs and not the entire list ) 2- update (when i extracted the wave bank for 1.4.1.2 there was an 89th song name called "unknown" which i believe is the "Otherworldly Terraria Menu Theme") 3- you're really cool, keep...
  4. TheBilateralGamer

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

It does not work on the current version of Terraria. Derpo is updating it soon so that it will work
  5. Akagane

which version to use? because in 1.4.1.2 it does not load the wave bank file, that makes the loading screen not advance and it stays stuck on the black screen with the loading sunflower, sorry for my english is a bit bad
  6. DerpoTheMagnificent

¡Me alegra que te guste! Ya terminé la versión 1.4.1, pronto la lanzaré con un video de presentación actualizado. Por cierto, lamento que esto no se haya traducido bien. En realidad, no hablo español, así que tuve que usar el traductor de Google.
  7. ItsFireBlak

...Lo e ocupado desde que salio la música que fue implantada en cada bioma y ambiente son excelentes no e podido dejar de ocupar este wave bank desde su salida para la 1.3. pero tengo una duda desde que salio el parche 1.4.1.2 el wave bank no funciona por alguna extraña razón podrías solucionar...
  8. Ideal

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time sorry for the inconvenience I’ll have it out as soon as I can.
  9. Ideal

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time. I also use my wavebank whenever I play.
  10. MadaxTheShadow

You either have not updated your Terraria or don't play with your wave bank or the game since the latest hotfix.
  11. Ideal

That is very weird I’ve never heard of anyone else with that issue how recently did you download the wavebank? Are the versions also correct? 1.4.1 broke wavebanks because they added a new track so the latest version of the wavebank (v2.1.1) is up to date. If nothing else works a fresh install...
  12. OneOnlyDan

PC I made a texture pack that only replaces the female "ouh" sounds.

I can double down and confirm that you cannot replace wave banks with resource packs, because they are located outside the content folder. I tried it myself at 1.4's launch.
  13. alnexusplay

PC I made a texture pack that only replaces the female "ouh" sounds.

probably not, but I don't think that downloading a wave bank with a resource pack should be too hard... but you have to rename the original
  14. Fuzzy_TK

It's an issue with the new 1.4.1.2 hotfix. Op needs to update the wavebank. Here's a link to the solution, for Op, just in case: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fixing-music-for-terraria-1-4-1-2-and-possibly-beyond.100234/
  15. F

...now making me pretty confident it is infinitely loading. Update: To further imply it is probably not user error, I have tested without having any wave bank in (loads the game with no music) and default file, which gives basic music which implies it may have a problem with the file itself...
  16. N

Wavebank Hi, I made an undertale wave bank for terraria.

En: Hi, I made a wave bank for terraria, there was only one wave bank updated to 1.4 but I made another wave bank updated to 1.4.1.1, in the songs of the other world I put some songs that I personally like. I hope you like it very much and that it serves you. Es: Hola, hice un wave bank para...
  17. MadaxTheShadow

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

...any new tracks. That's because the music is no longer loaded in memory on launch and is instead streamed from file. If you're creating a wave bank, you can make yours compatible easily in both Microsoft's XACT3 and Quick Wave Bank (QWB) by @trigger_segfault. For XACT3, this can be done by...
  18. Fuzzy_TK

Wavebank Wavebanks not working on 1.4.1.2?

...of them. Then I thought that 1.4.1.2 may have added/removed like 1 track, thus why it wouldn't work, but after extracting the original 'Wave Bank.xwb', it's the same order, and the same 89 tracks. And even weirder, is that if you use the Quick WaveBank Tool to extract the original 'Wave...
  19. MadaxTheShadow

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Has anyone attempted one with ADPCM compression yet (the one Mac uses)? I've seen reports that the vanilla wave bank has massively increased in size which sounds like a change in compression. I'm not at home to do any tests yet EDIT: issue fixed. Change the type from "In Memory" to "Streaming"...
  20. Wammyve

PC Sounds in tModLoader and wavebanks not working after 1.4.1.2

...this out when I decided to open both the Vanilla .xgs file and the custom .xgs file, made automatically when I used XACT to my make custom Wave Bank, to see if that was the cause, and it probably is. This new value called Volume needs to be added to your custom wave bank project and match...
Top Bottom