• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. S

The S. S. Pengfish

Yeah you're definitely right. I can't fix it now without sinking the beach, but I'll do that in the future. Thanks for the tip!
  2. S

Sky Wizard Tower

Hello party people, back at it again with another craaaazyyy build. Sky wizard tower build w/ bubble magic Just the tower Biome Bubbles Closeups on the rooms Hope you liked it! Remember to smash that like button and don't forget to subscribe for more wild Terraria builds.
  3. S

The S. S. Pengfish

As always, I'd love to hear yourrr tips/criticisms. Also, pirate-speak only in this thread, mateys!
  4. S

The S. S. Pengfish

Howdy ye scallywags, its me first build back in a while. Hope ye enjoy. (Arrr, it took way too much time sailin' the seven seas to get me hands on that treasure map!)
  5. S

Graveyard Boys

Pillars are ebonstone brick painted gray and ebonstone brick wall painted white with marble pillars painted black. The top is living fire and wrought iron fences. The lantern is a chain lantern from the dungeon. The walls of the build itself are ebonstone brick and palladium column (shamelessly...
  6. S

Graveyard Boys

Criticism is appreciated. I will definitely revisit the graveyard build later, but this is good enough for me now
  7. S

Graveyard Boys

Saturdays are for the boys. But for real tho: Graveyard build Hope you guys like it!
  8. S

An Overlooked Hotel

Oh yeah the ice village was just temporary to get an ice pylon for my arena. I flattened the area for the hotel because it was the perfect spot.
  9. S

An Overlooked Hotel

As always, comments and criticism appreciated! Also, RIP snowy village.... the area change pretty drastically!
  10. S

An Overlooked Hotel

Spent all day building this. Started out as just a tundra tavern, and I think it grew into something...different At night Kind of on a hot streak this week lol. Might finish something tomorrow or Saturday.
  11. S

Desert Sandcastle and Bazaar

Its really nice, the stained glass windows look great! I love building on top of old stuff, there just something about turning a basic house into a mega build.
  12. S

Thanks so much, and I'd love to see your build!
  13. S

Once again, any constructive criticism is appreciated!
  14. S

Hey guys, here is my first 1.4 build. I made an Oasis Bazaar early on in my playthrough, based on the Kara Kara Bazaar from Breath of the Wild. Right next to it is my "Sand Castle". Hope everyone liked these! More builds to come.
  15. S

Some Builds from my final 1.3 playthrough

I actually haven't loaded this world in 1.4, because I wasn't sure how the new texture blending would work out.
  16. S

I definitely will try that with the teleporter. I wanted the doorway to be 2 wide, but I think it would look better if the teleporter were hidden.
  17. S

Thanks! I "borrowed" the big chain look from Khaios.
  18. S

Please share any constructive criticism!
  19. S

*Most of these builds are unfinished because I started in 1.4 as soon as it came out* Here is my main base. I built the bunker first in prehardmode and then renovated it in hardmode. The Medieval village on top was a lot of fun to build. There is also a little ruined area off to the side...
  20. S

tModLoader Infinity

The infinite ammo always gets consumed, even by vanilla guns. I tried other infinite ammo mods too?
Top Bottom