• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. TerraMonolith

build help please

Maybe make some more solid support on both sides of the bottom floor, where the sand is. Some sandstone column will fit nicely there. On the topic of walls and general design - you can visit the building thread that is in my signature, there are some tutorials on roofs, walls & windows with...
  2. TerraMonolith

Vanilla Builds

Awesome job :) Keep up the good work! Also, I am glad that rulick is still an inspiration for some of us.
  3. TerraMonolith

How is this made?

Nice job on the research 👍
  4. TerraMonolith

How is this made?

The "notched" wood is dynasty wood, painted brown. The diagonal beam is tricky - it looks like diagonally hammered stucco blocks, again painted brown, but I am not 100% sure. Also, that looks like one of @Eiv 's designs a.k.a "MultipleEggs" - there is an excellent building thread here on the...
  5. TerraMonolith

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Longships desing Types 1 (repost), 2, 3 and 4 with unpainted versions (in the thumbnails)
  6. TerraMonolith

Roof samples Part 2 is finally done and there is window and house design mixed in as well (materials breakdown for roofs included) : Full details in the main thread as usual, thumbnails below >><<
  7. TerraMonolith

My old 1.3(...) base (pre-Hardmode) - "mobproof" thanks to insane quantity of glass. The signs were supposed to remind me where to put the rest of the crafting stations. Inspired by @Pellaeon 's blacksmith workshop.
  8. TerraMonolith

Construction samples (with wall/block breakdown) - part 2: Windows - Exterior
  9. TerraMonolith

Construction samples (with wall/block breakdown) - part 1: Roofs (inspiration from @Pellaeon , @Eiv , @Khaios and @GandalfHardcore)
  10. TerraMonolith

Build #5 - The Desert Pylon, oasis and Pyramid (and other things) - check the main (first) post of the thread for detailed breakdown and inspiration list.
  11. TerraMonolith

Thank you ! Similar to ED209, you are also on my inspiration list :) Specifically the "Pillar village" build - I used it as basis for a vertical settlement between two mountain ridges, but it is still in the initial terraforming stage (Golfer and Zoologist will be living there). I will probably...
  12. TerraMonolith

... still build #4 - this time the whole biome Inspiration from @gemma / @Pellaeon / @Khaios
  13. TerraMonolith

The "column inspiration" is from your post on a "showcase your headquaters" thread, you are on page 11 (post is from Feb 18, 2019). That one led me to check your other works on the forums.
  14. TerraMonolith

That means a lot coming from you, considering you are on my "inspiration" list :) . Everybody is free to nick whatever they feel like from the builds - as long as I have helped someone else improve their creations (even a tiny bit), then my mission is done.
  15. TerraMonolith

Greetings! This thread will be my showcase for various builds in 1.4 Terraria / Journey mode, starting with pylons and NPC houses (100% Vanilla Terraria, no mods). All buildings are meant to be functional with at least one useful room (except for the purely decorative of course). Please forgive...
Top Bottom