• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Keyzor

PC Keyzor's Builds

I'm starting a giant village in my world but I'm not an experienced builder. This is the first build I've spent 30+ minutes on.
  2. Keyzor

Drawings & Paintings Supreme Calamitas Drawing

I've been playing Calamity and I love it! Definitely can say that Providence the Goddess' theme is my favorite and Supreme Calamitas is my favorite boss fight. The Soma Prime hooked with an endless amount of bullets is honestly hell for Terminus.
  3. Keyzor

PC Hope the Dryad Enjoys her Temporary Stay

I'm currently working on a Dynasty/Chinese Creation for the Dryad and she needed a temporary home for the time waiting, so, here it is. A simple jungle shed that I created that after the Dryad's moved out, the Witch Doctor can take it over?
  4. Keyzor

PC Jungle Playground

A little Jungle Playground I made, it's nothing too big that I was thinking about. What do you think?
  5. Keyzor

PC Medieval Building 1

I'm think I want to start a summoner series, bad news is I've never built real buildings. This is one of my tries, feedback?
  6. Keyzor

PC The Piranha Takes the Bait

I beat Duke Fishron under these conditions: 400 HP No Armor Unreal Megashark with Chlorophyte Bullets Fishron Wings and Ninja Gear (No Prefix) Anti-Gravity Hook No Potions of Healing Some Buff Potions I hope that this was challenging enough for the community. Could I get some feedback on some...
Top Bottom