• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. T

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I can confirm that this is true
  2. T

Really? Hmm, I can stand to be corrected because I haven't tested terraria with it as a solo mod with the charge beam but the reason why I bring that up was using other mods that increased 'Use Speed'. I'll probably have to try it again sometime later without those on. Also, I like the concept...
  3. T

I think the one thing I noticed about the charge beam in its current build is that it locks the power beams fire rate to a fixed usage. Taking it off means the firerate limiter is gone, letting you spam the shots more frequently and it has gave me an idea. Will there be accessories to help...
  4. T

ye, no worries. this is gonna be the only thing I'll share because even though the mod has much of a huge substance to it, there are some things missing like its a road being rebuilt with some potholes to fix here and there. They'll get ironed out eventually. Till' then, I'm gonna have to clock...
  5. T

That's totally fine, there'll always be some unchecked back doors now and then. Though, I never would've thought that'd happen unless you'd have to constantly check the thread to know it got leaked Although, Metroid mod is having some...INTERESTING combinations with other mods, specifically the...
  6. T

Even if it's still a WIP (Shamelessly grabbing it of course.) I still got to say that it feels just like the old version of metriod mod and then some! In a way, you've completely outdone yourself just from hours of playing this with other mods, the whole entirety of this content feels well...
  7. T

Gawd, I am so starved for this, like waiting for a grand opening at a 5 star buffet or something. Again, thats just me hyping myself up so apologies. The fact that the main weapons having so much add-ons just wants me to see what kinda load-outs you'll be able to utilize or well, upgrade in a sense.
  8. T

oh good lord almighty, that is delicious. The self-illuminating armor is also a great touch and sorta a small QoL since I often use pets as a light source I like the perspective they now have over the usual 2d side face Terraria's armors usually have. Haha, I can't wait!
  9. T

It's all fine, the hype is technically my own fault considering my past experience with using the mod back in the day felt as if I was completely playing an entirely new game. Even then, the chance to play the metroid mod to the current date and try to boss rush terraria's content + calamaty...
  10. T

At this point, constantly checking this thread has become more than a daily ritual. It does help that there has been various other things to keep me occupied during the mod's production but ohhhh man this is gonna be so great. Even rewatching that Omega Pirate video gets me super anticipated...
  11. T

I just remembered, excuse the double posting but will there be a boss rush mode considered later on in the development cycle? Something akin to Calamity's boss rush in which all the bosses health are greatly extended to provide a challenge in the mode.
  12. T

thats awesome to know! I know the missiles were lackluster in the damage department since all I really did was use beams and thats it
  13. T

Metroid hype still got my fingers twisted so I decided to try and give my hand at spriting a God Slayer Suit if the Metroid mod were to incorporate cross-mod support. This is only a concept so far so there's room for improvement.
  14. T

SCOOTS, PLS, MY HYPE CANNOT BE RESTRAINED ANY FURTHER
  15. T

I think to this day, I'm still ecstatic that we're gonna get moonlord based beam addons. Which does make me curious about the beam tier in general since I think I remember that the previous build went up to plantera and golem. I'm still hoping that the Screw attack can be obtained without the...
  16. T

In all honesty, I am willing to donate just because I've had hell've a fun time with previous versions, fact that hes managing to try and get it up to date and then some is STILL commendable. I'm still on the edge of my seat until the day comes and understandably, I can feel their anticipation...
  17. T

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

oh, wow I can't believe I skimmed over that. Either way, thank you!
  18. T

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

its a crime that I can't find the Redemption OST online besides ingame, its so good. There any chance that they're up on soundcloud?
  19. T

Though, as much as I dislike pestering for updates, I've been constantly checking the release board for any indications and probably the last thing I'll post here in terms of discussion until it drops. I hope this isn't rude of me to ask again (And certainly addressed that the time slot is...
  20. T

Well then, heres to that. Hopefully, I'll be able to show off whatever I find here when it drops but will probably be placed under a spoiler to keep things a secret (Unless anyones super curious.)
Top Bottom