• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Stoicatol21445

Ask an asthmatic dude that has bad eye-sight anything

The title is pretty self-explanatory, I am a Asthmatic guy that wears glasses. I will most likely not answer question about my age, place, etcetera, etcetera... Sexual Orientation is okay though. That's pretty much it. …uh, Yeah...
  2. Stoicatol21445

PC The Zoologist Virus (Work-In-Progress)

Working in my lab one night, I thought of a plan to take over the world Tri-State Terraria! I will make a virus that turns everything into THE ZOOLOGIST! "Parties Not Included" The Demolitionist and Dye Trader will be done next @Kylotl - The Original Idea [/spoiler] This was inspired by...
  3. Stoicatol21445

Stoic's Intro

Hello, my name is Alexander, I prefer to go by Alex. I have played Terraria since before Old-Gen Console stopped receiving updates (Whenever that was, lol). If you have any questions about me just post them in the comments.
Top Bottom