• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I came up with another idea for a small, furniture NPC but I'm not sure how useful they would be. My idea is a Weather Witch that you would be able to pay to either cause rain/blizzard, sandstorm, slime rain, windy day and if posibble change moon phases. Being able to cause them whenever you...
  2. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I think that how much you've walked should be possible since there's an achivement related to that and as for how much you've played, I forgot that it shows you time next to the character, sorry.
  3. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I came up with another idea for an NPC but it's a smaller idea so if anything they should probably be spawned by furniture like the Crimson Barkeep and Cyber Fangirl. The NPC's only function would be to tell you various things about your character and the world like how many enemies you've...
  4. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Got another idea for an NPC but it would take a lot of work to function properly, the NPC I came up with is a Personal Trainer. The NPC would focus on giving you permanent upgrades to your basic skills thanks to "quests", which after completing them would give you a permanent buff to the skill...
  5. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Here's an idea for someone who hasn't been mentioned in a long time. The Gravedigger should also sell the items that drop from dead NPC's, it makes sense considering who he is and would give a way to get them without needing to go on a killing spree on other NPC's. There is a small problem with...
  6. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Yeah for crafing, I was trying to give him something small and I felt like Echo Mist fit him pretty well but as I mentioned I have no idea if it's possible to have Echo Mist without a Graveyard and if it isn't then I don't think it should be added. Also regarding Mc MoneyPants, he was...
  7. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Going back to the Ghost NPC and Charm idea, I think I came up with another way to add them. Insted of making charms for almost every enemy, how about just making the fused charms ? This would bring down the number of charms to around 48 (I counted them a bit diffrently this time) and designing...
  8. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I agree that having so many normal charms could lead to your inventory just being clutered with them but that's why I also suggested the idea of fused charms to lessen the issue but a diffrent way to do this would be to just have 1 universal charm that you "charge" with the banners without...
  9. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I think that there are way too many enemies for something like that to work + it would overcomplicate things. The way I immagined it would work is that he would have an option that would bring up a window where you give him a banner to turn into a charm or if the figurine idea is also...
  10. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I think I came up with an idea for what the ghost NPC could do. One of the things I remmember you mentioned being interested in were statues/figurines of enemies that would work like banners but would be placed instead of hanging but what if we take that idea, change it a bit and use it for the...
  11. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Why not both ? But if it's going to be craftable then I think it should be made with 1 Key of Night + 1 Key of Light + if we're going with my idea some third item to choose which version to craft.
  12. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

For new Deco NPC's here's what I was able to come up with - Again the Demon Lord's army set - Futuristic/high-tech set - Elfs - Normal Civilians - Pets The Professor's Notes would be an item that if you used it would give you more information about a random enemy from the bestiary without...
  13. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

First of about the Waiter sprites if you plan on keeping the lighter hair colors I think that the pink dress is better. If you're having problems working on the NPC spritesheets how about you work on other sprites ? Stuff like the arrow pointing to the Crimson Kitchen, some new food for it...
  14. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

I should have explained it better sorry. What I ment is that they would just act like a random character whenever you talk to them (or maybe it could work based on moon phases so each day they would have dialouge for a diffrent character ?), not just playing one character for one specific customer.
  15. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Tried to come up with some archetypes to maybe help with figuring out the personality Cute/Very cheerfull Overly cute but it's just an act, in reality they're very mature Stereotypical japanese maid cafe Clutz - Tries their best but they're a clutz/unlucky so they often mess up Proffecional -...
  16. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Personaly I still find the original maid design the best but out of all hideri based designs you made I think that the 4th one is the best. I think that going into darker colors for the dress and hair is a good idea, personaly I don't like how the blue dress looks and blond hair looks to bright...
  17. Quba

tModLoader The Living World Mod

This is the picture I saw in the development tab on discord, couldn't find anything in the post or the design document so I thought I would ask here.
  18. Quba

tModLoader The Living World Mod

The mod looks really promissing. I do have a small question, on the discord I noticed something that looked like a desert shrine, does that mean that you're adding another village or was it scraped ?
  19. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Once again great work on getting this to work. Since it works now I'm gonna throw in an idea for how it could look. As mentioned before the item itself could be a pamphlet but my idea for the pointer itself would be something like this so it would be a red arrow with some logo in the middle.
  20. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

There are nails in all 4 corners so this would just move the problem
Top Bottom