• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. LinkSans2000

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I’ve been playing for almost 8 years. It’s sad to see it end, but this end is a good one. I’m glad ya’ll chose to end development when you felt it was needed. Some creators aren’t so lucky. In summary, thank you ReLogic. You have given this individual many great memories with this amazing game.
  2. LinkSans2000

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Very surprised and impressed at how fast mobile 1.4 is coming along! Can’t wait for release!
  3. LinkSans2000

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Already?!?:eek: I can’t wait!:happy:
  4. LinkSans2000

CC Creation Compendium #79

Thanks for the feedback guys. It’s very appreciated!
  5. LinkSans2000

Would definitely recommend joining. It was a lot of fun to make something for this.
  6. LinkSans2000

I would HIGHLY recommend entering! It always feels good to see your own work posted for others to see; and maybe even inspire them
  7. LinkSans2000

tModLoader Universal Crafter

Been a while since anyone’s replied here. Still a really cool idea though. However, Fargo’s Soul Mod already has Crucible of the Cosmos for this purpose
  8. LinkSans2000

Cross-Platform The Kirby Thread

Just started playing this series and it’s probably my new favorite platformer. I started with Kirby’s Adventure. I’m currently playing Super Star. I hope to get my hands on the following: Return to Dreamland Triple Deluxe Planet Robobot Star Allies Are there any others ya’ll would suggest?
  9. LinkSans2000

What's your favorite Pokemon?

The Eon Pair. Latias and Latios. Latias is just adorable and Latios is so freaking cool!
  10. LinkSans2000

PC UnderTale

Undertale is my favorite game right now. Everything about it is just amazing. My favorite parts are probably the characters and the soundtrack. My favorites are: Character(s): The Dreemurr Family (Frisk and Chara included) Track(s): Battle Against a True Hero, Hopes and Dreams Area(s)...
  11. LinkSans2000

Cross-Platform Hollow knight

Amazing game. Great Gameplay, Amazing Characters, Intriguing Story, and absolutely Magnificent Soundtrack!
  12. LinkSans2000

Cross-Platform Pokémon

I currently own: 3DS VC: Yellow, Crystal GBA: Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald DS: Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White 3DS: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Moon, Bank, Dream Radar Switch: Let’s Go Eevee, Sword Phone: GO, Home, Masters
  13. LinkSans2000

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I once joined a random Minecraft server and got banned for “creepy skin”. The said skin was just a really bad quality Link skin I had made, so IDK how it was creepy...
  14. LinkSans2000

best game you have played!

I’d say it’s a tossup between Undertale, Deltarune Chapter 1, A Hat in Time, or Hollow Knight.
  15. LinkSans2000

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

At the moment, it’s Nightmare in Kirby’s Adventure. I can’t even get past the first phase. It’s a really fun fight though.
  16. LinkSans2000

Yeah. Mobile’s UI is... Different, to day the least. Fortunately for me it’s the only Terraria...

Yeah. Mobile’s UI is... Different, to day the least. Fortunately for me it’s the only Terraria platform Ive played in for years now, so I can easily grasp the controls
  17. LinkSans2000

Great. Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting me know

Great. Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting me know
  18. LinkSans2000

CC Entry: Slice of Waterfall Sorry that the UI gets in the way. That’s Mobile for you... The...

CC Entry: Slice of Waterfall Sorry that the UI gets in the way. That’s Mobile for you... The build is based on the underground marsh region of Waterfall from Undertale.
  19. LinkSans2000

CC Creation Compendium #77

A little late, I know. The entries are still amazing as always. Also, don’t think I didn’t see the statue of Radiance!
  20. LinkSans2000

Oh ok then

Oh ok then
Top Bottom