• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Moon Leord1

What is your FAVORITE Terraria Weapon?

Tell me down below ⬇️ Mine is The Last Prism mine is the shadowflame hex doll sure, shadow.
  2. Moon Leord1

Fablehaven Mod

I have read Fablehaven and I love it a lot, the characters and places woven by Brandon Mull have always been amazing to me, so if anyone who knows how to mod wants to help me with this (cause I can't mod), I would love the help. Mod might include: Demon Bosses (like Gorgrog the Demon King)...
  3. Moon Leord1

Ask Me ANYTHING (except personal info plz)

Ask me anything.
  4. Moon Leord1

SUMMER'S END???!

SUMMER ENDS IN 2 WEEKS I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE A MONTH ALSO QUARANTINE HAS MADE SUMMER FEEL LIKE A WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  5. Moon Leord1

Brain of Termination | Mechanical Boss Idea

This morning I got out of bed and thought, "Why is there only a corruption mechanical boss, Destroyer of Worlds? Why isn't there a Brain of Cthulhu mechanical boss? Wouldn't he want some revenge too?" So here are some basic sketches and ideas of Brain of Termination and the Mechanical Brain...
Top Bottom