• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Unit One

I added it. :)

I added it. :)
  2. Unit One

Terraria Theories By Zach

Hi @ZacTheRuler, in the future, it’s best if you wait until you actually have something to talk about before making a thread. Creating a thread to say that you’re going to post in the thread later is messy and not necessary. :) Just a tip for going forward that threads like this will likely be...
  3. Unit One

It’s got some good stuff in it.

It’s got some good stuff in it.
  4. Unit One

Sorry about that! If you put your questions here, I’ll add them to your post. Right before I...

Sorry about that! If you put your questions here, I’ll add them to your post. Right before I locked it, I tried to make sure no one was in the thread, I might’ve missed you though.
  5. Unit One

Mobile не хватает оптимизации (Huawei Honor 7a, Android 8.1)

Hi @YHNTa3Nk, there are some things that you can do to run the game a bit smoother. Turn all graphics settings to low, set the lighting to Trippy, turn off maps, and turn off screen effects (bottom of video settings menu). Also playing on small worlds will perform a lot better than large worlds.
  6. Unit One

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Thank you to everyone that asked a couple (or many!) questions and especially for showing your support. :) There are some real interesting tidbits in here. It’ll be up to the programmers and artists to answer what catches their eye. Please have patience as the team goes over all the questions...
  7. Unit One

Xbox One Targeting system misalignment

Hi there @JasonFox1911, thanks for sharing this. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases. There’s no estimated release...
  8. Unit One

Yep. There’s not much more that needs to be explained, since those wanting an explanation are...

Yep. There’s not much more that needs to be explained, since those wanting an explanation are normally trying to get info in order to circumvent the rules. :merchantsmile:
  9. Unit One

In most cases, yes.

In most cases, yes.
  10. Unit One

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with the item frames and weapon racks

Thanks for this detaile video @Windless Jeff, it’s been reported.
  11. Unit One

One of my favorites. Switch - [1.3.5] Uh strange tree wing glitch (If you go and look, please...

One of my favorites. Switch - [1.3.5] Uh strange tree wing glitch (If you go and look, please don’t spam up the thread with comments).
  12. Unit One

There are 2,112 units. Have you not found them all by now? How is your collection ever going to...

There are 2,112 units. Have you not found them all by now? How is your collection ever going to be complete?
  13. Unit One

PC HELP!!!! My Terraria/Microsoft XNA Crashed

Hi @typper if you haven’t purchased the game from either Steam or GOG then you’ve got a pirated cracked version, and it’s not a legitimate copy. Any issues that occur from a non-legitimate copy are invalid as far as receiving technical help or bug reporting. Please see our Important - Policy...
  14. Unit One

Ask a crab anything

Hi @TerrarianCrab, I merged your two threads into one. Even though you had one in the Introduction section, you were using it as an “Ask Me Anything” thread, so I moved them both here. You can have an Intro thread - you would need to introduce yourself and tell things about yourself, as much...
  15. Unit One

Mobile What is the best setting for Terraria mobile?

What everyone has mentioned before, plus turning off maps can help, using Trippy lighting, and switch off the screen effects (at the bottom of the video settings menu).
  16. Unit One

Mobile Crashing And cannot load anything

This was an old issue, but it sounds like hat you’re experiencing. See if this solution helps. We are aware of a number of crashes related to previously corrupted data, we would encourage anyone that is having a crash on starting single player or multiplayer, or after selecting a character to...
  17. Unit One

Random Videos & Images Thread

Hi @fanplayer I moved your post into this thread. For something like this, the best place for it is on your own profile (which is HERE) or in this thread called Random Videos & Images Thread Please don’t make a new thread for something like this.
  18. Unit One

Mobile Mouse

Keyboard and mouse are not officially supported on mobile. If they work, great. But if they don’t, that’s just how it is.
  19. Unit One

Hmm, you’re right. That might be because it’s a custom title.

Hmm, you’re right. That might be because it’s a custom title.
  20. Unit One

Nope, the admin title takes precedence over everything.

Nope, the admin title takes precedence over everything.
Top Bottom