• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. E

PC Since a technical issue couldn't be fixed, is there a mod that reveals all areas touched by players?

What would you suggest that I do to gain my massive amount of map data back then? Is there a mod that would add all areas lit up by light sources such as torches (but not lava) to a mini map? I was extremely thorough in what I lit up, so if that's possible it would seem like the best option...
  2. E

PC Since a technical issue couldn't be fixed, is there a mod that reveals all areas touched by players?

UPDATE: I NOW JUST NEED SOMETHING THAT REVEALS TO ALL PLAYERS ANYTHING THAT TORCHES LIGHT UP Due to my character's personal map data being irrecoverable, (see prior post history/why I created this account), I've officially said "screw it, let's see if the modding community has a fix for this"...
  3. E

I am still missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

Before I do that should I put the copy of the world file from the steam cloud backup....thing back into my worlds folder?
  4. E

I am still missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

For which set of files/world saves/.map files? I have like three different copies of world files, and two similar but clearly wrong .map files all of which have been moved to their own special folders away from the steam games folder to make sure nothing else could possibly go wrong.
  5. E

This is a copy and paste of a previous thread I made about this issue last month after I tried the method recommended. I finally got to try the singular tip I got to try and fix it which didn't work, because I am currently without wifi and have to use my phone's personal hotspot which has a...
  6. E

PC Missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

Yes it does, I will try your stuff in the morning, I am currently very tired and will try it in the morning, until then I am more than happy to take in any more help or advice other people have for me.
  7. E

PC Missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

I am sorry but I don't think your copy and paste contained the hyper link in it.
  8. E

First of all I have to say, I was a total idiot with what I did and in my super tired state I basically treated the "upload/remove from cloud" button like a light switch that I didn't fully understand and in the process I lost all mini-map data for my character in my main world, so I deserve all...
Top Bottom