• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Kats

PC Ruthless mode

Yo... So, expert mode is not hard enough for I bet quite a lot of people, personally found it kind of underwhelming, don't get me wrong, it's great and does provide a good challenge and I'm loving it. But personally I'd like for an even harder difficulty, and this is where Ruthless mode comes...
  2. Kats

Rawr~

Guess I'll make one. xP Name's Alex, 25 years old and male. :p Played Terraria since I'm not sure when, been a few years at least, just never made a forum account, not sure why. o: Favourite "class" is archer/ranger/whatever you'd call it, favourite weapon of choice is bow though. :> Favourite...
  3. Kats

PC Expert Golem is so easy it's not an accomplishment.

Heya! Now, title explains it but yeah. Expert Golem is so easy it's not even an accomplishment killing him. I killed him, with no real arena, all I had was a platform bridge that I barely used. No campfire, no heart lanterns. Only buffs were ironskin potion, endurance potion and archery potion...
  4. Kats

Good idea upgrading to Win10?

Heya! So, I'm not all that tech savvy, just wondering, is win10 good enough to upgrade from win7? Hated win8 lol. Just got a notification for a free upgrade so just wondering before I do it.
  5. Kats

PC Magic Quiver+Destroyer Emblem

Heya! Not sure if this has been suggested before, tried searching but couldn't see anything really. Very simple suggestion. An item combined from Magic Quiver and Destroyer Emblem. We have the Sniper Scope so figured we could have something else for archers aswell, while archers do benefit from...
  6. Kats

How do people play Summoner? '-'

Just wondering how people even start playing summoner. First summoner item you can get is the rarest mob dropped item in the game, except from Pinky, which is rare aswell so still is the rarest item. Next is Queen Bee? You won't kill her without some gear in Expert Mode. Third is hellstone ore...
  7. Kats

TV The Anime/Manga/VN Thread...

Well, I saw we have an Anime thread but not a Manga thread, and the anime thread was last posted in about 2 months ago so. Basically you can write whatever in here about Anime/Manga/VN's, not just Anime. :> Guess I'll start it off... No real order, just can't really think of placing them, just...
  8. Kats

PC Heart/Star/Similar Lanterns On Platforms

Heya! Pretty self explanatory but ye, would be nice if you could make it possible to hang heart and the other lanterns on platforms. Kind of annoying having to use blocks to hang a lantern when you build large arenas. '-' Like mine: I can have heart lanterns on the edges but some bosses...
  9. Kats

PC Nothing spawns...

Heya! So, yeah, I've played Terraria for quite some time now and never had this problem before but currently, mobs randomly stop spawning completely, can stand around for well, a looooong time with nothing spawning in an area where stuff spawned before. I have no clue how to replicate this as...
  10. Kats

PC Possibility to Hide Vanity Slots and second equipment row...

Heya! I know, I know, hide the vanity gear? Just don't use the slots. Here's the thing though, me, like many others (I know there's a lot of you ok) use the vanity slots to quickly switch to other accessories. Personally I use them for fishing gear and a few other accessories that are needed...
  11. Kats

PC Rebinding hotkeys?

Heya! Might've been suggested previously but couldn't find so... Possibility to rebind hotkeys for the hotkey bar? (1-0) Some might just use the scrollwheel on their mouse, but sadly, my mouse is terrible at this, due it being extremely sensitive so way too easy to scroll past what I wanted to...
  12. Kats

PC Option to make NPC's not defend themselves

Heya, not sure if I'm alone on this but whatever. I'd love to have an option for NPC's not to defend themselves OR make the mobs hostile towards the NPC instead of me. It's quite annoying when an NPC attacks something and next thing I know I'm being attacked by something because of something I...
  13. Kats

PC Best pre-hardmode throwing weapon, Spiky Balls.

lol, so I got the dino armor and tried out spiky balls, they are ridiculous, hitting for 60+ crits every tick, spam the floor with them and dayum. At first I figured grenades would take the cake but taking into consideration that they can hit the player aswell and that you can't really use them...
  14. Kats

Resolved [1.3.0.3] Expert Mode items in Normal Mode

Heya! If this is intended then just delete the thread, though I do believe Cenx said something about EM items not gonna work in NM on Pedguin's stream. Anyway, they do currently work, at least EoC's shield. EoW's scarf is kinda annoying to test though, and those are the only two I have.
  15. Kats

Requesting a signature!

Heya! Would love for someone to make me a signature, so if someone is free and feel like it then I'd be very happy! :3 I'm really bad at requesting stuff but can look at my current siggy for ideas. I like pinkish themes. The picture I would want is attached to the post. And if you happen to...
  16. Kats

PC What was the first mob to kill you? (Expert Mode)

Heya :p Simple, after the 1.3 update, what was the first thing to kill you? :p Would be nice if only players with fresh character/world posted. As nubby as I am, slime (can't remember which color but green or blue) was the first thing to kill me, got swarmed and underestimated the lil buggers. D;
  17. Kats

Snapshot world(?)

Heya, first post here woho! Anyway, just tried out the snapshot feature, what I did was take a screenshot of the whole world, the screenshot shows all lightsources and land around it. Like so. Nothing urgent or anything, not sure if fixable even as a light source is a light source and it...
Top Bottom