• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. IndigoGollum

IndigoGollum's ingame artwork

This is where I will post some of my artwork that I've built in game.
  2. IndigoGollum

Mobile Game crashes when I play multiplayer

When attempting to play multiplayer online, the game crashes. Everything works fine at this point. At this point after selecting a character the game crashes. The crash occurs as soon as the "Online" tab is selected. As far as I know local play still works.
  3. IndigoGollum

Update to pink vases & more vases

Flowers in Vases So. Pink vases. We have them, and they're an alright decoration. But they could be more. I think you should be able to place any alchemy flower or dye flower (deathweed, blinkroot, sky blue flower, etc.) in a pink vase. When a flower is placed in a vase, the vase could show 2-4...
  4. IndigoGollum

Speed-small talk

In this thread, you look at what the person before you said, then you have 25 seconds to think of something related to that topic. If you can't think of anything to say within that time, Wait for someone else to post. Don't post anything that breaks the forum rules or the internet I'll start...
  5. IndigoGollum

PS4 Grappling hook visual glitch

I found out if you equip a grappling hook with multiple hooks, like the webslinger, se all the hooks, and equip a different grappling hook, you can have the same amount of hooks with the second grappling hook. I don't know how this works with hooks that have special abilities like the dual hook...
  6. IndigoGollum

Meme cards

This is a... "Card game" where you post pictures of Uno and Magic cards (or sbubbies of them) to... uh... attack and... um... Defend yourself, I guess. If you have questions, I guess you can ask them here.
  7. IndigoGollum

The double item frame

We all know about the item frame. It's a furniture item used to display items. But what if we could do more with it? I suggest a new similar furniture item. The double item frame. It would be crafted with 2 item frames and 2 wood of any kind. It would work like the item frame, but could hold up...
  8. IndigoGollum

IndigoGollum's Q&A

The rules here are pretty simple. You can ask me anything (as long as it follows the TCF rules), you just might not get an answer if I think the question it too personal or something like that.
  9. IndigoGollum

Build the story

In this thread, you will add to the story from what the person before you said. The story will start with this: Once apon a time, Stan Lee and Bill Cosby were chasing Picholas Cage through Oompaloompaland, when suddenly..
  10. IndigoGollum

TCF Suggestion Acount avatar function change(move if needed)

Often while reading old posts on people's profiles, I'll see old profile pics referenced and wonder what they are. Maybe when you change avatar, posts made before the change would still show the old profile pics.
  11. IndigoGollum

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

Nevermind.
  12. IndigoGollum

Plastic surgeon npc

Currently in Terraria you can change your appearance in most ways. The hair stylist can change your hair style and color. You can change your clothes at a dresser. And you can change your name by altering game files( I think). The only thing you can't change is skin color. And eye color. There's...
  13. IndigoGollum

More furniture

Basically, we need benches for all furniture accept maybe lava, dungeon, and jack 'o lantern. There should also be more pine furniture. Like the existing benches, they would be crafted from 8 of appropriate block at a sawmill.
  14. IndigoGollum

End-game food

Introducing: Unnecessary end-game food! This food would restore health and provide buffs.
  15. IndigoGollum

Enemy invulnerability

When an enemy in Terraria takes damage but is not killed, that enemy becomes invincible for a short period of time. This can be frustrating while the player is using minions, as the minion may hit the enemy, dealing weak damage and preventing the enemy from being hurt or killed by the player's...
  16. IndigoGollum

Tungsten bullets

Tungsten bullets would be an alternative to silver bullets and have 11 damage. They would be crafted with 70 musket balls and one tungsten bar, or bought from the arms dealer on a blood moon or in hardmode. These would exist as an alternative to silver bullets for tungsten worlds. If this thread...
  17. IndigoGollum

New consumable!

You know when you get a cool pet, but then can't decide weather to keep the old one or use a new one? What if you could do both! What I'm suggesting is a new consumable called Responsibility, and would increase pet count by one. It would be a 50% drop chance from all golden critters and a .02%...
  18. IndigoGollum

Mailman npc

The mailman npc would deliver mail crates to players not on a different team, meaning the player the items need to go to would have to be on no team or the same team as the player who started with the crate. The mailman would charge the player according to the amount of items, with 1 item being...
  19. IndigoGollum

Mail crates+mailman npc

Mail crates: Mail crates would be a portable storage item craftable only in multiplayer. Made with 12 wood of any kind and crafted at a sawmill, the mail crate would have 20 or 30 item slots and be used to get items to the other player(s). When used with items inside, it would work similarly to...
  20. IndigoGollum

Mail crates+mailman npc

Mail crates: Mail crates would be a portable storage item craftable only in multiplayer. Made with 12 wood of any kind and crafted at a sawmill, the mail crate would have 20 or 30 item slots and be used to get items to the other player(s). When used with items inside, it would work similarly to...
Top Bottom