• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. darthmorf

Wavebank [1.3.5] RDN's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Wavebank!!

Thread Locked at Op's request
  2. darthmorf

CC Creation Compendium #82

Hey guys - try to stay on topic please. @StylaxGaming793 - please stop talking in binary, it results in a pretty spammy set of responses. Thanks.
  3. darthmorf

Ask the dragon

Hi @Lolo08, this thread is for @Chir' to answer questions. If you want to answer questions, please make your own AMA.
  4. darthmorf

Resolved Empress of Light forum title missing banners in most forum themes

Thanks for the report, I'll pass this along to the forum devs
  5. darthmorf

I've down own smash ultimate sadly, though I used to like playing ROB when I played other smash...

I've down own smash ultimate sadly, though I used to like playing ROB when I played other smash games with friends
  6. darthmorf

There is not, I did not personally know VOT nor do I have any reason to suspect they have passed...

There is not, I did not personally know VOT nor do I have any reason to suspect they have passed away. As far as I know they were just a personal friend of Jestex who is no longer a part of the community.
  7. darthmorf

Resolved Underground town issues. (Resolved)

I've moved your thread for you - in the future you can report it and we'll move it for you to save you making an new one :)
  8. darthmorf

i love terraria

Hi @Noriaki Crocksoyn , this sort of thread is considered Lack of Content and would be better suited to a post on your profile. Feel free to send me a Direct Message if you have any questions.
  9. darthmorf

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

There has been no announcement or news about crossplay, though there's a chance it may come at a later time. There are no plans to port tModloader, and I don't think there ever will be due to most Console policies on mods.
  10. darthmorf

Steam - 1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired

The "file failed to validate" is not an error - it happens whenever you try and validate Terraria files.
  11. darthmorf

Old version

There are no official ways to obtain old versions of the game, unless you owned it on GOG and backed up the installers for different versions.
  12. darthmorf

Terraria 1.0 close after pick character

How did you obtain a 1.1 version? There isn't an official way to obtain it and because of this it's not currently supported.
  13. darthmorf

New achievements

Hi @Pikaboy Plays, I've merged them for you this time but please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row!
  14. darthmorf

Question: Remove player item and closing map

Please don't bump threads; it is against forum rules.
  15. darthmorf

PC I can't get any steam trading cards

Steam trading card drops are handled via Steam, not the individual games AFAIK - you need to contact Steam Support.
  16. darthmorf

Hello

Hello
  17. darthmorf

IC DO NOT JOIN THIS RP IS CANCELLED

Thread Locked at Op's request.
  18. darthmorf

Working as Designed Terraria run in slow motion when frameskip off

This is correct functionality - on lower end devices they cannot manage to keep up with the full amount of frames per second - turning frame skip on means that the frames it cannot draw are discarded. Turning it off like you have, forces all frames to be drawn, but this takes longer than the...
  19. darthmorf

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Hi Soul, this thread is for people to ask questions - please wait for Re-Logic to answer them before responding!
Top Bottom