• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Yvori

Character Creation UI Redux Mod?

Hi, so I'm continually amazed that I don't find anything like this (except one mod which is outdated, buggy, and seemingly dead, adds other unneccesary features, and has UI scaling issues) but how hard would it be to make a mod that makes the Character Creation UI better? There are a few ways I...
  2. Yvori

Is there a mod that boosts the seemingly hardcoded mana cap?

I've noticed an interesting issue while playing the modpack I have set up currently. It appears that by default, Terraria can't actually increase your mana over the 600 mark, even if you have boosts that should put it over. My current character setup gives the following boosts: +200 - Base Mana...
  3. Yvori

Help identifying source of message?

Hi, me again. Sorry about the semi-frequent requests for help regarding arcane issues with a large modpack, but well, here we are again. I'm wondering, does anyone know the source of this particular popup message that occurs every time day or night triggers? I need to know because I want to...
  4. Yvori

Pet Peeves: Non-Indicative Mod Titles

Does this drive anyone else insane? When browsing the Mod Browser, I often find mods that, from the name, sound like they're one thing, then when you click them, turn out to be something entirely different. Most often, it's a mod name that sounds like it adds a feature, or makes a certain...
  5. Yvori

Error on Message Terraria.MessageBuffer

This is getting annoying. I have absolutely no idea what the cause is, but it consistently spams after someone exits our dedicated server. Like, 40+ lines of "Error on Message Terraria.MessageBuffer", and then it will just stop, succeeded by an intense lagspike where enemies don't drop...
  6. Yvori

Does this pack exist?

Strange question, I know- But upon looking through some works of a specific modder (Graydee), I saw this image in the More Dialogue Mod thread. Among other textures in the various images, the Goblin Tinkerer is clearly different, and I absolutely adore the style and appearance that went for...
  7. Yvori

The Old Moon Lord?

So, I know it's been ages since 1.3 released on PC, but something was recently brought back to my attention after a long time, and it rekindled my interest. I've heard from a number of sources around the net that the Moon Lord originally had more phases and attacks during pre-release of 1.3, but...
  8. Yvori

**REPORTED** Wisp in a Bottle Dye Issue

Just a small graphical bug to report, but it seems when using certain animated dyes (observed with Phase and Living Ocean so far) the Wisp In a Bottle's Wisp will become completely invisible, save for the light it gives off. In a similar vein, some effects like the fire from Hades Dye does not...
  9. Yvori

**REPORTED** Pirates have Frost Armor Set Bonus

I am wearing the Frost Armor set currently, and have noticed that during Pirate Invasions, when Pirate Deadeyes and Pirate Captains shoot at NPCs, the Frostburn debuff caused by the Frost Armor Set Bonus is applied to the NPCs. I have yet to observe it from other Pirates, though it is possible...
  10. Yvori

Wings: A Major Rebalance

Okay, okay, before you say anything, yes, there have been threads about this before. I don't intend to necro any of those, and will instead be offering my own version of the idea, with detailed descriptions of the stat changes to each set of wings. So, wings, we all love 'em... Well, except...
  11. Yvori

Frivolous Thoughts: Rainbow Fading Dye

So for anyone who doesn't know, these are Rainbow Bricks. They cycle like this constantly, and that is GLORIOUS. The best part is, you can look like that too!... Well, sort of. See, there's Rainbow Dye... It's... Well, static. Boring. Just makes your stuff colorful. Rainbow Hair Dye - now we're...
  12. Yvori

Aesthetical Annoyances

Hello Terrarians! I recently got back into playing the game, and I've noticed a few visual inconsistencies and weirdness that drives me absolutely mad... Or just things that I would like to change in a sprite pack or something if I had more artistic skill than a Pet Rock... Which I don't. This...
  13. Yvori

The Throwverhaul - Throwing made into a viable long-term playstyle

What exactly is a "class?" In Terraria, I go by damage type. So we have Melee, Ranged, Magic, Summon... and Throwing? Wait, Throwing is a class now? Well... Not exactly. It's a class for the first 10 minutes of the game... and then it isn't. It seems like the devs thought adding "throwing...
  14. Yvori

Character Creation/Editing Improvments

One thing that's always bothered me since the new sliders were added for character creation is the lack of numerical values you can use for reference. I propose two ways to fix this (for some minor and for others extremely aggravating) annoyance: -Add numerical readouts beside the bars. -Allow...
  15. Yvori

PC Twilight Dye Strangeness (Low Priority)

Not even a serious bug unless you like using the Twilight Dye on a bunch of stuff. I haven't tested this with a wide variety of items yet but I've noticed that, on the Wizard Hat (via Tim) has a texture bug when applied with the Twilight Dye. When moving, the dye works like it does with any...
  16. Yvori

PC True Arkhalis [name subject to change]

We all know and love[1] the Arkhalis. That rare blade found in mysterious[2] shrines, the blade with a mundane appearance but very unique function[3]. ... It's darn cool. Unfortunately, its coolness factor doesn't outweigh its stats, and deep down the road it becomes significantly less useful...
  17. Yvori

PC Destiny Bond AKA The boss dies when I do?

Well here's an interesting glitch! Since updating to 1.3.0.3, it seems every boss that spawns in my singleplayer world is linked to me on some fundamental level. It began with a twins fight. I had Spazzy down to around 1/10 health and Reta was still perfectly fine... Or as fine as a giant metal...
  18. Yvori

On Strange Plants...

Hello! I think this is actually my first time posting here, go figure. So, just wondering what info people have found out about these elusive bushes so far... More specifically: 1. Do they generate once only or do they grow occasionally? 2. Is there any rhyme or reason to where they appear? 3...
Top Bottom