• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Bubby Aurora

I couldn't agree more. I sure hope my mom does get me a chromebook because that would be a dream

I couldn't agree more. I sure hope my mom does get me a chromebook because that would be a dream
  2. Bubby Aurora

???? I don't see where you're hearing 'muffin'. Do you mean the part that says, 'the bass and...

???? I don't see where you're hearing 'muffin'. Do you mean the part that says, 'the bass and the treble...'
  3. Bubby Aurora

I already updated my status but whatever. TELL ME WHERE THE FREAKS AT! [MEDIA]

I already updated my status but whatever. TELL ME WHERE THE FREAKS AT!
  4. Bubby Aurora

I'm holding it back. OH yeah, I'm locked out of DeviantArt because my device doesn't support the...

I'm holding it back. OH yeah, I'm locked out of DeviantArt because my device doesn't support the Eclipse version and I can't download the app.
  5. Bubby Aurora

Drawings & Paintings Plantszaza's Traditional Art.

I think Plantzaza doesn't view this thread anymore.
  6. Bubby Aurora

I am busy, my apologies. Also the update is still laggy. I'm officially getting a Chromebook for...

I am busy, my apologies. Also the update is still laggy. I'm officially getting a Chromebook for Christmas so I can view DeviantArt, watch Netflix offline, and be in here more.
  7. Bubby Aurora

No, it's KITC. But not colored because I forgot what is color scheme is.

No, it's KITC. But not colored because I forgot what is color scheme is.
  8. Bubby Aurora

I disappear for a couple days and I have a billion alerts. Also, I drew one of Animus Viral's...

I disappear for a couple days and I have a billion alerts. Also, I drew one of Animus Viral's old pfps.
  9. Bubby Aurora

School for me is fun, it's a homeschool co op that I do every Friday, but I have to get up super...

School for me is fun, it's a homeschool co op that I do every Friday, but I have to get up super early because my brother has a class at ten am.
  10. Bubby Aurora

This update is laggy. I can't view CA anymor without my browser crashing.

This update is laggy. I can't view CA anymor without my browser crashing.
  11. Bubby Aurora

IT'S SCHOOL TIME AND I DID NOT WANT TO GET UP TODAY BECAUSE I HATE GETTING UP EARLY...

IT'S SCHOOL TIME AND I DID NOT WANT TO GET UP TODAY BECAUSE I HATE GETTING UP EARLY! YYYYAAAAAAYYY!!!
  12. Bubby Aurora

A lot of werevampire concepts are like that, but I like this concept.

A lot of werevampire concepts are like that, but I like this concept.
  13. Bubby Aurora

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

you notice blood "Alright then- WAFFFLES YYYYYAAAAAAYYYY" My eyes widened when I exclaimed that.
  14. Bubby Aurora

Drawings & Paintings Bubby's Art

I can but it looks terrible. When I draw a more muscular character, I usually make their arms look bigger to show it. It reminds me of Jasper from Steven Universe, and she's pretty muscular yet doesn't have the classic muscular look.
  15. Bubby Aurora

"Alright then. Anyway, I'm thinking about changing up my looks a little. What do you say? Should I make myself look a little more bad-aleck than this, or stay ironically cute?"
  16. Bubby Aurora

I redesigned her, so see my latest post to get a look at her new design.

I redesigned her, so see my latest post to get a look at her new design.
  17. Bubby Aurora

Redesign for Sophia (yes, I changed her name from Bubby) that I just drew.
  18. Bubby Aurora

"How wrong did they go?~" Suspicion in my voice. ((I'm redesigning Sophia and have no idea how to apply it to this rp. Should I give her a magical but slow transformation, have her change her appearance manually (it would take a little time), give her a magical, spontaneous transformation...
  19. Bubby Aurora

Plenty, actually. My artstyle has changed a lot, and I have taken your advice about coloring into mind.
  20. Bubby Aurora

So I haven't posted on this in a while. Have Crimson Criers and their redesign, one being male and one being female. Note that males are more muscular than I draw them because I can't draw muscular beings or they'll look weird.
Top Bottom