• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

My GOD, I've been putting this off for way too long. Yeah, with all the suggestions I've made, it's kinda hard NOT to notice how garbagio some accessories are; you can't even force using a few of these. To name a few, there's the Shark Tooth Necklace, the Diving Gears, the Star Cloak... the...
  2. Bry-ccentric

Unimaginative Mode - It's like Creative Mode, but exactly the opposite

"Wwwwwhaaaat the hell is this supposed to be?" "How quickly can I justifiably say this is bad?" "Wait a minute, wasn't this a joke you made on my profi-" All good questions, all good questions. I have but one good answer. The whole game revolves around two main things: fighting, and creation...
  3. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Shark Tooth Necklaces - Random Ideas

Well, another Smol-gestion. Guess I'm just subverting all expectations, now. Shark Tooth Necklace. Apparently it's better than I thought, with weaker weapons. Who knew -5 defense was so significant a change? It'd be infinitely more usable at -10, but qnoiqwfoiqjf. I think the Armor Penetration...
  4. Bry-ccentric

Meliorating Debuffs + Debuff Interactions

Well, I sure didn't expect to be back with a suggestion again. This particular topic's been left untouched for a bit too long, though, I think. Debuffs. I'm sure everyone's noticed it at this point: Damage over Time (DoT) debuffs (*COUGH* Cursed Inferno) just kinda really suck. I've sure...
  5. Bry-ccentric

Drawings & Paintings Bry's Art Space

You know, I've spent an awfully long time hyper-focused on the Suggestions Forums. Spent the majority of my junior high life on large Sprite-filled ideas that ultimately led to me having an existential crisis at 15 years of age. It was fun for a while, but then I started pressuring myself to...
  6. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Skeletrompet (It's exactly what it sounds like)

This is dumb. But I have to. This is a Skeletron. This is a trumpet. I am giving the Skeletron a trumpet. Actually, I'm giving the Skeletron 2 trumpets. During Halloween, and when in possession of the Magical Harp, destroying one of Skeletron's hands while fighting him will spawn a trumpet...
  7. Bry-ccentric

Sprites A Little More Love for the Ice Golem

Ok, before you say anything. The mini-bosses in this game are pretty "Meh", even for being Mini-Bosses. There's only 3 in the game, and they're kinda there for a minuscule amount of time. I'm not saying Redigit should make the Ice Golem essential for progress or anything; I just want the thing...
  8. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

:red: I accidentally posted this early. Do NOT read this yet; I need to finish. Maybe tomorrow, though. I need a break. "Screams echo from the dungeon, and laughter resonates from the world under..." I... don't really remember seeing many Underworld suggestions. The only one I really remember...
  9. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Old-Console Content: Buffed and Repurposed!

Console Content - Part One Console Enemies! I always liked the alternate versions of enemies that were in the Console version of Terraria before they were given the boot. They were like rarer, stronger versions of normal enemies, but all they really had going for them was their slightly...
  10. Bry-ccentric

Sprites The Crystalline Elemental and a few Accessories | Random ideas

Eh, I've got nothing big for now, so here's a suggestion that consists of one enemy and a few items. The Crystalline Elemental Alright, this dude is obviously just a Granite Elemental reskin, so I tried to make it look nice, at the very least. It doesn't spawn naturally. It instead spawns when...
  11. Bry-ccentric

TCF Suggestion More Freedom with Threads | Prefixes, Titles and Polls

Well, I don't know how everybody else feels about this, but I'd like to be able to change my threads' titles without having to first report the thread and get someone else to do it for me (same goes for polls and prefixes). It's minor, but it'd be convenient, I'd think. ngh, not used to making...
  12. Bry-ccentric

More Shadowflame items!

So who else thought that Shadowflame could have been more than just 3 weapons? I diiiiiiiiid. And do. Torches, a Summon weapon from the Goblin Summoner, maybe a Flask of Shadowflame... I dunno, stuff like that. Down below, I've sprited all my ideas. It's not much, compared to my other...
  13. Bry-ccentric

The United States of Planterica has awoken!

So this was spawned from a joke status someone made, primarily because I have too much time to waste. Someone wanted a Plantera of the United States of America, and I delivered without thinking if it was a good idea. I then went too far with it, and now it's a suggestion. I'm SORRY; I just...
  14. Bry-ccentric

WIP The Galaxians - Lunar Endgame NPCs!

I'm well aware of the amount of Post-Moon Lord content that's been suggested. I'm also well aware that Terraria's ending is just straight-up really abrupt and NEEDS a better form of closure. Or, you know, closure. "YAAAAAAAY, I killed the final boss! ...Now what?" Unless the player's next goal...
  15. Bry-ccentric

WIP Turrets & Traps! (Check Back Often!)

Oh My GOD, I've Been Waiting For 6 Months To Do This. TURRETS. We Have THREE. THREE. TWO Of Them Are Harmode-Only. ONE OF THEM IS RARE AS ALL CRAP. And Snow Flinx Don't Even SPAWN That Often! I Refuse To Sit Here And Let This Go Unseen. ... Also, I Actually Already POSTED A Thread With SOME Of...
  16. Bry-ccentric

WIP Elemental Equipment!

[7/31/2018] If I ever find the will to continue with my suggestions, I'm going to completely re-format everything, as well as actually think of some elemental melee, ranged and (maybe) summoner weapons. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Elemental Equipment. Don't tell me you haven't thought of elemental...
  17. Bry-ccentric

WIP Throwin' the Better Gear into Terraria!

I always liked Throwing as a class, but from what I've heard, my opinion is the unpopular one; the general consensus seems to be "remove Throwing from the game". But unlike them, I think making Throwing a fully-fledged damage type while keeping it distinct enough from Ranged is possible, to the...
  18. Bry-ccentric

Buffing The Frost Legion!

The Frost Legion is crap. "HEY LOOK AT THAT SNOWM-" *gets crushed by copper shortsword* I am going to: 1) Raise the Present drop-rate of these enemies to 12%. 2) Remove resistance to On FIre!, Cursed Inferno and Shadowflame, and grant immunity to Chilled, Frostburn and Frozen. 3) Give them rare...
  19. Bry-ccentric

The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

"What you sowed will reap you." The Spooky Legion! While I was off trying to improve the Frost Legion, someone handed to me the idea of giving said Legion a Halloween counterpart! I didn't even realize this had been missing, but I sure as heck wasn't passin' up that opportunity! Here you are...
  20. Bry-ccentric

Jungle + Hallow Consolation

Don't you hate it when Hardmode spawns biomes over your Jungle? ...what's that? "Nope, I don't hate it, since the Hallow never takes over the jungle"? With this, you'll WANT it! Well, at least if it's the Hallow. Then again it only affects Stone so this is just stupid. Replaces all frogs in a...
Top Bottom