• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Safeman

Terraria 50% off During Steam Halloween Sale!

Hi :) The team is working on Journey's End now and from what I've played of it, it is pretty amazing! As for another Terraria, everyone is going to have to stay tuned on what comes next from Re-Logic ;)
  2. Safeman

I don't think there are any in these images, but admittedly, I've missed spoilers that I posted myself before lol. **Edit It has been pointed out to me that there are indeed spoilers :dryadconfused:
  3. Safeman

Happy Halloween everyone! We are pleased to share that Terraria will be 50% off during the ongoing Steam Halloween Sale. That's right, you can treat yourself to a copy of Terraria on Steam for only $4.99! Four Packs and the Official Soundtrack are also on sale for 50% off - no tricks! You...
  4. Safeman

Thats awesome lol. Okay, well, don't be disappointed that it isn't a free puppy. I feel like...

Thats awesome lol. Okay, well, don't be disappointed that it isn't a free puppy. I feel like very few announcements can beat free puppies
  5. Safeman

The cool thing that we can't talk about yet gets announced tonight and then best part....we can...

The cool thing that we can't talk about yet gets announced tonight and then best part....we can talk about it lol :)
  6. Safeman

CC Creation Compendium #75

The builds are inspiring! @BlueJay_T_Gaming those colors are beautiful!
  7. Safeman

Guys- the forums are looking faaaancy

Guys- the forums are looking faaaancy
  8. Safeman

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Not mine but good guess. :)
  9. Safeman

Going back to my PC playthrough for the 1st time since Switch launch (I've been LOVING Switch...

Going back to my PC playthrough for the 1st time since Switch launch (I've been LOVING Switch version) & I forgot I have 1.4 stuff. WIN :)
  10. Safeman

What Aurora said, at this time the beta is iOS (Android is being tested internally) but 1.3 will...

What Aurora said, at this time the beta is iOS (Android is being tested internally) but 1.3 will still launch on iOS and Android at the same time :)
  11. Safeman

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Yeah, we feel that. Was not an easy call to make but was too risky. Mobile 1.3 launch is going to be AMAZING and we didn't want to compromise that
  12. Safeman

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Was a blast to meet community peeps and visit with DR Studios and 505! :)
  13. Safeman

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

The beta should be getting started later today afaik. I don't have exact dates obviously, but it doesn't look like it is going to be a very long beta compared to the other platforms. I'll definitely keep everyone updated as we get closer and I'm hoping to have some details and more good stuff...
  14. Safeman

At DR Studios today - so exciting to see mobile progressing and talk with such a great team...

At DR Studios today - so exciting to see mobile progressing and talk with such a great team! Mobile 1.3 is in such a good place
  15. Safeman

Happy weekend! Time to progress my world on Swiiiiiitch

Happy weekend! Time to progress my world on Swiiiiiitch
  16. Safeman

Are you trying to report a bug? We aren't taking files anymore that I know of, but you can...

Are you trying to report a bug? We aren't taking files anymore that I know of, but you can report bugs you find here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
  17. Safeman

We'll share as soon as there is a release date. Like @[112907:@Phoenix798] said, the beta is...

We'll share as soon as there is a release date. Like @[112907:@Phoenix798] said, the beta is about to come out, so we're close to launch. Hang in there :)
  18. Safeman

We typically avoid giving a release date until we are 100% sure. Until then, all of the teams...

We typically avoid giving a release date until we are 100% sure. Until then, all of the teams are working hard on the different ports/updates and we'll spoil a few things along the way :) <3
  19. Safeman

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

Hello Terrarians! Mark your calendars because the retail launch of Terraria on Switch is coming in August. • Thursday, August 22 in Spain, Portugal, Australia and New Zealand • Friday, August 23 in U.K. France, Italy, Germany and other European territories • Tuesday, August 27 in North...
  20. Safeman

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Hello Mobile Terrarians, We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta! This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria...
Top Bottom