• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Is this tested? I thought I remembered for certain being able to reset and try again until I got the result I wanted, on the most current version.
  2. GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Really great news about PS4 and XBox. I don't have those, but I'm happy to see that they're getting updates fast, as was promised. The Switch probably won't be far behind once its unique qualities are finished being touched up. ;)
  3. GoldenTerrabyte

The definitive Dyes

It would also be fun if there were a way you could dye armor and such with any hexidecimal value you wanted. I don't know how possible that is, since I don't entirely know how dyes work, but it'd be worth considering I think.
  4. GoldenTerrabyte

Maximizing your experience when 1.4 comes out.

I've played this game so much that I practically know it inside and out. No matter how long I went without playing it, I'd still be able to spot exactly what's new and what isn't, as soon as the update dropped. So I'm pretty much gonna get the second outcome regardless of what I do.
  5. GoldenTerrabyte

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

This looks really cool! I thought it'd be something merch related, so this is awesome!
  6. GoldenTerrabyte

Thanks!

Thanks!
  7. GoldenTerrabyte

Terrarians, why you still play the game?

I keep playing because I love playing through it on any platform I can get it on
  8. GoldenTerrabyte

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Corruption for the style. Crimson for Ichor existing and being amazing.
  9. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Aiming with ranged weapons

The aiming gets gated to the absolute right or left really hard, and because of it, small adjustments to your aim end up awkward and unnatural feeling. I would definitely appreciate if there were some kind of fix for this.
  10. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Lock-On

This feature exists in the PC version in the exact same way that it worked on 3DS, when you're using a controller. There's no reason at all why it would be "too powerful", as it's only an additional option to make aiming easier, it doesn't truly make anything more powerful, it just allows some...
  11. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Nintendo Switch Edition in game voice chat

Do the other consoles have it in Terraria? Seems like it'd be a nice thing to have here too.
  12. GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria Bad Ideas

It can also do it every time you break a Demon Altar.
  13. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Funny bug with the Fetid Baghnakhs

...I just realized that you can place coins.
  14. GoldenTerrabyte

Stupidest things you did in terraria

Are you sure that's stupid? That sounds kinda awesome, and now I'm gonna do it.
  15. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Finally, soon the Twitter comments section will be bearable
  16. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

It's from Item Frames, then? That holds up, it happened when I started trying to use them. I like to organize my base with item frames. Hopefully they can fix this now that we know where it came from
  17. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Stuck on the Loading Screen

There's something I've noticed, and it's that when this glitch happens(because now I'm getting it too), Terraria never seems to get to the "Drawing world" part of loading, so this might have something to do with it?
  18. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Motion Aiming with Joy Con

While aiming with a joystick is certainly doable, it can be somewhat finicky. The Switch in handheld mode has touch screen controls that are nice for portable play, but there is no alternative while docked. Many Switch games allow the use of the Joy Con's gyro controls to aim and point, and I...
  19. GoldenTerrabyte

Sprites The Heated Mirror

The idea of adding the mirror to the Ankh Shield is already good, but I especially love your solution to the Hand Warmer, which is a very nice item to have all around. Absolute support, this is the exact sort of quality of life thing I expect to see out of Journey's End.
  20. GoldenTerrabyte

The Swamp (Jungle Alternative)

Was it actually? I heard that one of the developers wanted it, but I didn't know if it was actually worked on at all. It's something I'd really love to see added as well.
Top Bottom