• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Thank you for your kind words! Antiaris is already open-source, same goes for unstable version.
  2. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end. Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much...
  3. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

They're dropped with 50% chance. Not sure what causes it, since the Mirror isn't supposed to respawn somewhere. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.
  4. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

5. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

The sound of S.V.D.M.G. is already changed (for next update), so it no longer hurts your ears.
  6. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Greetings. As you might've noticed, there were no news in a while, since February to be more precise. Why and how did that happen? The fact is that I've took a break from modding. I didn't have time and aspiration to work on the mod at all. I've spent all my time in spring on studying and in...
  7. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It only works on the "Full Map" (The one which is opened via M button).
  8. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Guess I should've said "map" to avoid confusion.
  9. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It shows icons of Wooden & Gold chests on the minimap. As you can guess, nobody has done too much there in a while.
  10. zadum4ivii

Well hello there!

Well hello there!
  11. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

I think it should work fine, because Antiaris only changes health before 500 HP. Well, it happens sometimes. One of his attacks is just stealing some health from you. Works fine for me, even Discord says it's set to never expire. Thanks, I will fix this. That seems odd, I'll look into it...
  12. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It does!
  13. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Sorry for the late reply! The next update has starting items fixed :)
  14. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Quest Log only shows Adventurer's quest. Check the page on wiki for more info about Magical Amulet. You need to kill Petrous Knights which spawn near the Tower in Hardmode to get the Stone Hammer. You can use it to break it. Right now it's useless, but it will certainly be involved in something...
  15. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It only shows Adventurer's quests. Are you sure you've taken one?
  16. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

I've decided to also show you the UI of Nixie Tubes :p Nixie Tubes are not working like Letter Statues, so you won't have to craft a lot of Tubes with different letters to make words, as this is kinda boring. Right clicking the Tube would bring this UI: You can select whatever supported...
  17. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Another sneak peek of Nixie Tubes, this time of colored Tubes :naughty:
  18. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Create a new world and break the Shovel with a Pickaxe, like a regular tile.
  19. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Are you talking about Magic Tools Kit? If so, it's removed for the next update. I'll look into the placement issue. And no, regular pixies don't give you materials with the Pixie Lamp.
  20. zadum4ivii

"There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinity." [img]

"There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinity."
Top Bottom