• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. A

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I gotta say, I am so re-DONKULOUSLY excited for the addition of Bamboo as a material!! Bamboo is easily one of my favorite plants of all time, and to think I will now be able to deck out a world in Bamboo. I'm saving up the Platinum asap!
  2. A

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Although it's sad to know that Terraria will essentially find it's End here in this update, I'm super glad to see that Re-Logic is still going strong. Y'all have engaged more with the community too, it seems, which is just fantastic. :) Wishin' the best for you!
  3. A

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Seriously? 'State of the Game'? The state is that everyone failed to make Otherworld, and failed to ship the Switch Port on time. You can throw another team, or another five teams, at this project and still not ship that Switch Port I'm a timely manner. Case in point, you're not even at...
  4. A

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Absolutely! Ab. So. Lutely. What else is there to do? Pat their collective arms and tell them they won't fail next time? I waited, just like everyone else, for three years, for a game that will NEVER be released. Three YEARS of disappointment, and they've been working on this game far longer...
  5. A

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU :red:ED UP! XD .... Whew!! I had some serious real life Lolz goin' on. This is as unbelievable as it is believable and hilarious. You're right, you never should have announced it so early- more importantly you should have kept an open and honest line of...
  6. A

Terraria 40% Off During Steam Lunar New Year Sale

Whew! It's a good thing no one wanted an update, otherwise we might be disappointed to see someone take the time and effort to post an Ad, but no news on Otherworld or Switch release. Man, it's so good that no one is patiently waiting for a new game or a new console release. So happy that I...
  7. A

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

In my defense, I didn't read through the 11 pages of responses to the main thread, given that those 11 pages surely don't have periodic updates from the developers. 'Anyone' is setting a record for the amount of inaccurate predictions they've made. I begin to wonder how long it would take them...
  8. A

I really hope that what you just said is the case, because I would love to lorde over the Dev's the simple fact that they gave a 2017 Switch Release time frame and failed, again, to meet that time frame. It's like watching a train wreck, you don't want to look away, but you're pretty sure you...
  9. A

Seriously, guys! If you told me that you were releasing Terraria on the Switch on Friday, but it cost $30, I would still buy the game again! Could you people please give us a freakin' update on this or ANYTHING Terraria Otherworld related? Please? Anything?
  10. A

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Hahaha, you were who I was debating with on the PC-Relogic Announcement forum, and you were to the first to respond to my post on this forum thread. I just found it amusing that the debate is waging on through the forums. X3
  11. A

.... Ar-are you following me? O.=.O
  12. A

I don't know how these "teams" stay afloat, honestly. They spend so little time communicating, and when they finally do, it's a whole lot of "maybe soon, possibly near, potentially right around the corner, perchance about to happen, conceivably in the works", and the worst bit is that we hardly...
  13. A

PC Happy Thanksgiving! Terraria PC is 40% Off! Steam Award Nominations Open!

Look, I'm not arguing that they made the wrong decision by not releasing the game too early, because it wasn't the wrong decision. What I'm arguing, is that no matter how near or far this game is to completion, their deafening silence can be felt across time in the harshest of ways...
  14. A

I could choose not to do my job, too! Knowing someone has a choice does not make them somehow magnanimous for making the choice that aligns with your desires. Sure, they could not make another game, disappointing fans everywhere, but then they're just giving up on a great career move. If I chose...
  15. A

Sure, absolutely, and that's fine- up until you consider that it is nearing three years since it's initial announcement. They also announced that Terraria was coming to the Switch in 2017, with less than a month until 2018 it looks like they're on track to meet their usual standard of promise...
  16. A

Here, I'll trade you- my vote, for an update on Terraria Otherworld, or even an update on Terraria for the Switch. I mean, after all, it has been.. how many months since we heard anything in this regard?
Top Bottom