• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Pillars can sometimes bugout. Are you trying to place them in front of a wall? If so, remove the walls and re try placing them.
  2. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader tChromium

Looking up mod wikis in game Perhaps?
  3. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I have been having the above issue as well.
  4. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I think that's the joke.
  5. Uncle_Slime

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-64bit-branch-of-tml.75644/ Read the thread carefully.
  6. Uncle_Slime

This mod used to have a higher than normal memory footprint. I used to be able to either run All big mods like thorium, tremor, calamity, spirit together or I could add this mod and would need to cut one of the bigger mods out. I've since switched to TML 64bit and run about 60 mods without issue.
  7. Uncle_Slime

Reduce the number of Mods maybe? It shows the 'System.OutOfMemoryException' so you're running into your RAM limit.
  8. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hopefully, we see a working version for the 64Bit Tmodloader..
  9. Uncle_Slime

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Thanks for resolving the issue via discord guys... ^^
  10. Uncle_Slime

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

So, I keep getting the Key not found in registry error with 64bit. 32 bit seems to run fine. Does anyone have any ideas as to the cause? I tried copying the files into a fresh install and also created a separate copy of the game on my drive but the error persists. And yes, I have a genuine steam...
  11. Uncle_Slime

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just out of curiosity, the ultimate apocalypse guys claim to have a 64bit Tmodloader. Does any one here know if it's possible? Since terraria it self is 32 bit and all.
  12. Uncle_Slime

Wait. TML 64bit? Does that mean no more 4gb Memory limit?

Wait. TML 64bit? Does that mean no more 4gb Memory limit?
  13. Uncle_Slime

Thanks for the update m8. I can't wait to use these new goodies.
  14. Uncle_Slime

Jesus man you spoil us.
  15. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

It was quite by accident actually. I was farming in the jungle for an item from another mod. The spawn rates were low so I decided to use the LUIAFK ultimate battler. The moment I did, a red beam like a railgun one shot me immediately. I was flabbergasted. I am post M/L with armor and...
  16. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

So...the psychorana. That's quite a thing... :)
  17. Uncle_Slime

I am also happy to report, that the performance seems to be much better at least on my laptop. Less stutters and overall no crashes thus far.
  18. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader The JoostMod

I was pleasantly surprised when i ran into the Huntsman NPC in the midst of my old one arena. I was even happier when he gave out quests. Jolly good show old chap.
  19. Uncle_Slime

Oh man. I can not wait. That looks amazing..
  20. Uncle_Slime

tModLoader The JoostMod

Is is just me or is the newest ModBrowser update throwing an error. Something related to the following.. The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/ClashOnTheBigBridge failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadMP3(String path, Byte[] bytes) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String...
Top Bottom