• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Mr. Melon

House I made!

So I made a house for fun on my world, and it actually turned out quite well.
  2. Mr. Melon

PC Change to the Grand Design

If you've used 1.3.1 you have probably heard/used the item: The Grand Design But you know what bugs me? It doesn't use all of the wiring tools added in 1.3.1, it is missing a rather important one, the Actuation Rod So I propose that the Grand Design should include the Actuation Rod in it's...
  3. Mr. Melon

This is a Little Bit Late...

Hello! I'm Mr Melon, and I am not a new member on these forums, nor a new Terraria player. I uh... actually forgot to make an introduction when I joined. The point is... I'm here now to say hi to everybody new or old. So... without further ado: hi.
  4. Mr. Melon

PC Granite Tower I Built! Take a look!

So I made a granite tower on my expert world! How does it look? (P.S. This is my first build I've built without being lazy so provide an honest opinion.)
  5. Mr. Melon

PC Crawltipede and Spectre Armor (Healing)

So I found that due to the nature of the Crawltipede, (i.e: taking more damage then your actually dealing) the Spectre armor will heal much more health than it should, in about the 80s or 90s.
  6. Mr. Melon

**REPORTED** Regarding the Solar Eruption

So I was doing Martian Madness with Solar Eruption, and I found that something was killing my NPCs, I was confused at the time, but I soon realized that my Solar Eruption was ATTACKING my NPCs; catching them on fire, exploding them, etc. (I hope this can be fixed)
Top Bottom