• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Horizontal 8

Lor(axe)

Yes please
  2. Horizontal 8

Random Chitchat Thread

Tu Ingles?
  3. Horizontal 8

Random Chitchat Thread

Or just camp by the nurse.
  4. Horizontal 8

Random Chitchat Thread

He's kinda hard, just have the nurse near you all the time if your not setting up a farm. Also I recently discovered apparently Lightning Bugs change color depending on Biome.
  5. Horizontal 8

PC WTB Daedalus stormbow

If she did know that and does do that, the RNG is poopoo
  6. Horizontal 8

PC Terrarian yoyo For sell any one can bid

Bump 10;compasses
  7. Horizontal 8

PC WTB Daedalus stormbow

And I thought I had bad RNG, also yeah I can try to hook you up. Don't know if I'm able to go to your world to give it ta ya. So don't get your hopes up.
  8. Horizontal 8

Pink Solution

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffff
  9. Horizontal 8

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

First Queen dropped an Unreal Snowman Cannon
  10. Horizontal 8

Pink Solution

Just another solution, Pink Solution Its obviously for the Hallowed Biome. You can get it form the Steampunker if she's in the Hallowed Biome. Of You combine Crystal Shards + Green Solution = Pink Solution
  11. Horizontal 8

Capes cover up wings

No, I want Capes to cover the Wings animation and stuff.
  12. Horizontal 8

Capes cover up wings

I've done it before and it didn't work if I recall correctly.
  13. Horizontal 8

Capes cover up wings

Well it's in the title, don't know what else to say. Don't ya hate it when you have this cool badass look and you want a cape but ya can't due to your wings. I guess the cape could ethier just flap all the time to indicate flying is stiff when gliding down to earth.
  14. Horizontal 8

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Spawned in the crimson
  15. Horizontal 8

Dyeable Weapons

By God what have I done.
  16. Horizontal 8

Sprites Terra blade 2.0

Eh, it could do some work but I don't understand why people are upset about grinding to get 2 Terrablades. I mean we grind all the time to get the best crap and the best accecories.
  17. Horizontal 8

Dyeable Weapons

:0
  18. Horizontal 8

Dyeable Weapons

Don't ya hate it when your weapon doesn't match your dyed clothing? So why not be able to dye them. Take your weapon grab a dye go to a crafting bench and boom dyed. To remove the color go to a water source.
  19. Horizontal 8

New Coin

I do
Top Bottom