• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Yvori

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

Okay so, much like the Cavity before it (and possibly currently? not sure how abundant Cavities are in the newer versions yet), these "new" ... building...things? whatever they are- they're spawning far too much. This is only around 1/3 the surface of my medium world, and 11 (and counting) of...
  2. Yvori

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Well then. Tried generating a Medium World with Archaea, and... There's a class selection now? What does that even do? What's "Archaea Mode"? Biome Cordoning? These options have no explanation. I also spawned on top of some fortress structure, because it spawned right above the center of the...
  3. Yvori

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Lore, Bosses and Druid class

Hold up- That's not the Mysterious Cloak... It's shorter and the animations are nicer. Is... Is this going to contain new cloaks? That may or may not instantly skyrocket this to Most Hype Mod of 2019/2020! (Seriously why do like no mods add cloaks they're great)
  4. Yvori

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey just curious what's with the new requirement? Apparently the 0.11.5 version was made by Webmilio or something, and now requires their library mod? Is this going to be a permanent thing? Have you given over control of the mod?
  5. Yvori

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Well I hate to start this thread off with a bug report but I figure I may as well repost this here in hopes someone will be able to tell me what the heck is going on. I'm still under the assumption Qwerty's is the culprit given an error was caught from it the moment the messagebuffer errors...
  6. Yvori

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Hey so have gotten huge lagspikes and following streams of MessageBuffer errors in two server instances now. Once when I was hosting, and once when not hosting. When I was hosting, the cause was never clear. This time, since the number of mods that are the same between both instances is so low...
  7. Yvori

Error on Message Terraria.MessageBuffer

Welp I forgot to ever get back to this, but playing Terraria again and it's reared its ugly head... Again. Modlist is different and MUCH smaller this time. I'm not the one hosting this time, but MessageBuffer errors are at it again. TModLoader 0.11.5 List this time is: The mods which are in...
  8. Yvori

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I mean, that would probably be legit useful for people who don't have a Discord account or don't want to join a Discord just to find out if a bug they're experiencing is common. Not that it'll stop people from reporting known bugs anyway.
  9. Yvori

Goodness... Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit of a spoilsport? We're just joking around here!
  10. Yvori

tModLoader Various Weathers

Next patch: Re-decreased ore drop chances and de-decreased amount of tremors during Tremors if Tremor Remastered is installed. Tremor.
  11. Yvori

Aha! So that's why the banner there looks like a pigman!
  12. Yvori

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Wiki probably died since the mod is abandoned in favour of a new (unreleased and work-in-progress) mod.
  13. Yvori

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

Oh heck! I was just looking for something like this a few months ago and was told the buff limit was aggravatingly hardcoded in several places which is why nobody touched it! Nice to see someone took the time to fiddle up a solution though! A few questions though! 1. Are you planning any config...
  14. Yvori

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It doesn't need to be a full overhaul! I think I had just heard rumors of a full overhaul and assumed things. Really, the mod doesn't need an overhaul, and just tweaking some of the weaker spots would make it 200% better! (Honestly, I still adore the mod even with the few flaws the old version...
  15. Yvori

tModLoader Various Weathers

I've noted this before too. It seems like the wind also checks for blocks blocking from the direction of the wind, so even if you're in front of a wall at times, if there's not a physical block x tiles away from you in the direction the wind is coming from, it thinks there's no block between you...
  16. Yvori

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Hey, can't blame them for being inspired and excited! Also more music is never bad!
  17. Yvori

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

I mean, you're not really missing out since not only is Spirit in the process of being updated, but loads of mods still work just fine on old TModLoader 0.10.X
  18. Yvori

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to come back to Spirit? Or is this the total rewrite mentioned before?
  19. Yvori

Character Creation UI Redux Mod?

Ohhh... Yeah, okay, that explains it a lot. In that case, I think I'll just live without it until whatever improvements they'll probably make in Journey's End >.>
  20. Yvori

Character Creation UI Redux Mod?

Hi, so I'm continually amazed that I don't find anything like this (except one mod which is outdated, buggy, and seemingly dead, adds other unneccesary features, and has UI scaling issues) but how hard would it be to make a mod that makes the Character Creation UI better? There are a few ways I...
Top Bottom