• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Starwitu

Hey Chippy! I don't know if you have seen my posts on reddit, but I'm making a Shaders Mod for...

Hey Chippy! I don't know if you have seen my posts on reddit, but I'm making a Shaders Mod for Terraria! I've uploaded some videos of how it looks in-game. Let me know what you think :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMjO75meri1tkq7f1WR4npA?view_as=subscriber
  2. Starwitu

PC [HD] Realistic Terraria - Shaders!!

Hey! I'm here to present you guys the Realistic Terraria Series, which is a series I'm doing on my channel. It's basically adding shaders to Terraria. As of 5/3/19 it counts with 5 episodes: Realistic Day, Night, Beach, Caverns and Rain. I upload these kinds of video regularly, and if you do...
  3. Starwitu

Terraria 1.9: Elemental - Fanmade trailer!

Thanks! I will try to improve that :)
  4. Starwitu

Terraria 1.9: Elemental - Fanmade trailer!

Hello there! I wanted to show you a project I've been working hard on: The Terraria 1.9 Fanmade Trailer! All of this was made by one person, me, so keep in mind that. I would appreciate all the feedback. Heres' the video! I will be adding more things to this post. This is just the start :)...
Top Bottom