• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. scientistB

CC Creation Compendium #76

Everyone likes a batch of spooky scary skeletons.
  2. scientistB

Thank ya. <3

Thank ya. <3
  3. scientistB

It's been years since I've drawn for CC. Here's my submission. I lack Photoshop so I can't...

It's been years since I've drawn for CC. Here's my submission. I lack Photoshop so I can't shade.
  4. scientistB

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I'm logging on to shout MINION DYES.
  5. scientistB

Ellen!

Ellen!
  6. scientistB

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

I have had this open for a few days now, but, it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to create anything for it. I have some nice ideas in mind, but now that I work a whole lot, I'll probably be unable to create something worthy. But maybe I'll try. Just maybe.
  7. scientistB

How much would a pure platinum moon cost.

"Hey you wanna play Terraria?" *Spends three hours discussing how much platinum we would need to create + buy a platinum moon*
  8. scientistB

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

Sure, I love seeing a "good" player as much as the next guy, but what really stands out for me is how the Youtuber presents their content. Enter, Rendog. Rendog has also been playing Terraria since the 1.0 days, and has made plenty of videos throughout the updates. Nowadays, he's mainly a...
  9. scientistB

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Spiders, one of my favorite things in this game <3
  10. scientistB

Razer Chroma Support

*Recently got a Corsair instead of a Razer for Christmas because my friend told me Razer is bad* W-who do I believe?
  11. scientistB

It's Sci/Hugkyu from Steam o/

It's Sci/Hugkyu from Steam o/
  12. scientistB

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Accidentally clicked this the minute it was posted. Thank you for your many sleepless nights working on these updates!
  13. scientistB

In case someone hasn't noticed...

And to this day I still gotta hold items to access my storage units... :p
  14. scientistB

PC Is expert mode a mountain to climb, or a medal to wear?

Expert mode to me is a bit of a drag without any worthwhile rewards. I suppose the Suspicious Looking Tentacle is bright and helpful, but otherwise you're mostly just playing it for the purpose of playing it. People like challenges, which is fine; expert mode is more suited for a group of...
  15. scientistB

CC Creation Compendium #45

CheesyPaninie's build reminds me of the human bases from Starbound. Brings back good memories <3
  16. scientistB

Phantasm secondary arrow damage

I wish I knew, since I don't play Ranger much. But in my experience, a lot of that secondary arrow damage seems to be rather weak, but adds up to a lot due to the bow's speed. Try testing with different arrow types and ranged-damage bonuses in effect. That's all I can really say.
  17. scientistB

Un-nerf Stationary Summons

The nerf to the sentry cap was understandable now that the number of sentries in the game has more than tripled in the previous update. It's pretty cool that sentries were compensated by having their own armor sets and accessories, but without this one event, Summoners can't have any sentry...
  18. scientistB

CC Creation Compendium #44

Looks like Enroke's played MapleStory <3
  19. scientistB

Official TCF 2nd Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

TCF holds a contest every year that allows members to create and submit a work of art of almost any kind. Every participant gets a title, and winners tend to receive another title of their own. Not to be confused with the monthly Creation Compendium.
  20. scientistB

Official TCF 2nd Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Yeah I get ya ;P Good idea then. I'll be a Wisp in a Bottle. Thank you for your words.
Top Bottom