• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. thejaxster

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

To me the Journey's End update will be 1.33.7 and so awesome!:rslime::zombie::pumpking:
  2. thejaxster

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Best of luck on your present and future life journeys and many thanks for all you have done for us in the community!
  3. thejaxster

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

@Loki and @505Games , will Windows mobile phone users get the update? I have the MS 950XL which should have no problem running the mobile version. Thanks!
  4. thejaxster

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Do we have a retail physical release date and will it be available at all retailers?
  5. thejaxster

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

Hoicks are lots of fun and can be very abrupt. Its kool seeing people still excited about them!
  6. thejaxster

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

you can always use "bootcamp" and dual boot windows 10 to make the mac better and be able to run TEdit :)
  7. thejaxster

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

TBH, even though us Terrarians may complain about inventory issues, Terraria surpasses many games in that area!
  8. thejaxster

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

This looks pretty epic imo...
  9. thejaxster

Standalone [1.3.5] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

If you are playing mods in the game, there are mod tools and no need for the vanilla inventory editor. For vanilla players, this is probably the best editor to date.
  10. thejaxster

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

More Terraria Hype, always good to see things popping!
  11. thejaxster

Hoping alternate versions of Terraria get keyboard and mouse support, on my Christmas wish list :)

Hoping alternate versions of Terraria get keyboard and mouse support, on my Christmas wish list :)
  12. thejaxster

Console Suggestion: Keyboard & Mouse support

It would be nice if we could get an update on this subject since it has been over a year since Cenxx has commented on it. Do we know who to ask as @ClearConscious has been tagged and @505Games in the past. @Loki , would you have any idea or could you pass this up to those who can reply to us on...
  13. thejaxster

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

There is a thread already started requestion keyboard and mouse support. I tagged @ClearConscious in it yesterday asking for support. I know you have a ps4, I have a xbox one and Xbox now supports keyboard and mouse, but it is up to the developers to fully implement it. Here's to hoping they...
  14. thejaxster

Thank you @Unit One!
  15. thejaxster

@ClearConscious #PipeWorksStudios Hello, Now that Xbox has officially opened support for keyboard and mouse on the console and left it up to the developers to add the functionality. What are the chances of getting native support for this great game on consoles? I think this would be a great...
  16. thejaxster

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Not what you want to hear, but you can always use bootcamp to install Microsoft Windows and the developer doesn't have to spend time on a port and continue to improve the app. Just my opinion, but it is a solution for all of us that have Macs, I own a MacBoook Pro but prefer playing on Windows...
  17. thejaxster

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

Why not just move the lava up to beside the top teleporter and hoiks(on the right side of the hoik blocks/teleporter)? And maybe get a heart statue on a timer to tie it to the teleporters to activate it. Glad to see people still thinking about hoiks, they are still pretty kool to me.
  18. thejaxster

Idea for a hoik farm

Sometimes you want just the high value items and they do not burn in lava, especially during a moon event, you need to kill the mobs and get the next ones in fast to get to the final wave or wave 20 on frost moon, so sometimes its just about moving forward and not worrying about every little...
  19. thejaxster

Duke Fishron Challenge

lol, it is the same principle I posted above. But I suppose you got your video.
Top Bottom