• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. S

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Izzabelle has specifically stated that these will not be made into a mod at the very least until they are done, and possibly not at all, so this will not be happening soon, if ever.
  2. S

[Light Pets] Flying Disco Ball

I like the idea of a disco ball pet, but I would make it available earlier as previously discussed.
  3. S

WIP Throwing Class Improvements! Making Them A Better Choice

Seems pretty neat for endgame thrower (the armor is super neat). Something for mistake would be needed as well to make it a more complete class, but making a suggestion for every tier in the game would probs be a bit over the top anyway. Anyways, cool suggestion!
  4. S

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Adventurer's Whip!

This seems cool. Having a swinging hook would be neat, and it would make Doctor Bones more exciting to find.
  5. S

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Beach Bomber!

I like it. Neat idea. Also, I like the new profile image.
  6. S

CC Creation Compendium #66

I liked them all, but my favorite had to be HuzbubberTim’s Undertale build.
  7. S

PC Queen Jellyfish

Actually, the mod is from this. From the Thorium page:
  8. S

Alternate Begining for summoner class

That’s reasonable. Thinking about it, none of the sets I can think of actively punish the player for using other gear, you just don’t get the benefits. A temporary summon item (maybe one that could be crafted instead of found) might work better.
  9. S

1/180 chance of replacing a normal slime spawn, so they are pretty rare. Also, the rare mob detector displays them, so they are a rare mob by game terms. But this is rather off topic, and really doesn’t need to be argued about.
  10. S

Since it is a 1/10000 drop, getting it can happen pretty early with luck. Pinky is a rare mob, so that doesn’t make a huge difference. I don’t tend to see them more than like 5-7 times a game, and by that time, I am into the point where the slime staff is irrelevant anyway.
  11. S

On the slime staff being rare: I have played through Terraria a few times since it got added, and I still haven’t seen it, so I would say it’s pretty rare. On the set: Seems near enough.
  12. S

Stone Carver NPC

They sound interesting. What would be their spawn condition?
  13. S

WIP The Discovery of True Corruption (+pictures in later chapters.)

Thank you for writing a finishing chapter. I always enjoyed this, so I am glad it got an actual close.
  14. S

WIP Tales from the lunar coven

Seems interesting. I’ll keep reading.
  15. S

WIP Savanna Grassland

Okay. Thank you.
  16. S

WIP Savanna Grassland

The dungeon always spawns opposite the jungle, so would this spawn near/surrounding the dungeon?
  17. S

Story Dylan and Steve

Makes sense. Well, looking forward to continued content!
  18. S

Story Dylan and Steve

Yes! I was starting to wonder if it had been abandoned with the two month silence.
  19. S

[NPC Suggestion] The Trapper! Aka "Suck at invasions? She's your girl!"

I think only the blocks need picksaw.
  20. S

WIP The Discovery of True Corruption (+pictures in later chapters.)

Glad that nobody else died. It seemed pretty possible after the last chapter.
Top Bottom