• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. RenRllySad

My Mod

I can't tell if this is a joke mod or not, but if it's not, at least they credited example mod.
  2. RenRllySad

tModLoader Necromancy

I'm still here lmao. I left because of IRL problems and didn't wanna deal with tMod drama at that time lol.
  3. RenRllySad

New NPC: The Chemist!

This needs some updating my friend
  4. RenRllySad

Skybound - Herbology, Exploration, and Sci-Fi

You're right, but a made a unique twist as another mod is creating mars as a subworld.
  5. RenRllySad

Updated Forum Spoiler to current state. New images, and sprites.
  6. RenRllySad

Thank you so much! Although I've been dedicating more time to this mod, Depth of Time is not far behind! Expect more unique and interesting stuff from here. This is meant PURELY for my learning and fun. I hope you guys enjoy what i come up with
  7. RenRllySad

Pixel Art Renk's Spritin' Shenanigans

Alien stuffs. this is animated too
  8. RenRllySad

About: Skybound is a personal project for self learning, through Programming and Spriting. Being filled with ideas that i've always wanted to do, but never had the opportunity in my past mods. This won't be as actively or swiftly developed as my other mods, such as Depth of Time or Perplexity...
  9. RenRllySad

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Getting an error where my output directory is denied and will make the program not export a result.
  10. RenRllySad

Quick logo thing I could add here, something will come up from this in the near future; no info about it.
  11. RenRllySad

Renk's Spritin Shenanigans! Hello! I'm Renk! The past few months and mainly recently I have began spriting much more, learning as much as I can and have came a long way! In the past, I have made these kind of posts, but can't seem to find them. So now, here I am making this one! This will...
  12. RenRllySad

tModLoader Crimson Overhaul

or exporting them!
  13. RenRllySad

The Armageddon Mod: by Serlance3000

Ouch. That one hit me sideways
  14. RenRllySad

to add onto my last comment, don't completely wipe tree's off the crimson biome. Bring variation in the tree's with bone spikes, the tree's themselves, and fleshy/muscle based structures to mimic existing tree's. Muscle is a strong bundle of cells, making an interesting replacement for wood!
  15. RenRllySad

Sprite quality could be improved, but this is a wonderful start of something that could be turned into a "mandatory" mod. Love what I see, hopefully something comes out of it!
Top Bottom