• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Cenx

And a good day to you sir!

And a good day to you sir!
  2. Cenx

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

There was concern with the Plumber and Hero's set would trigger potential copyright issues in Japan so our publisher suggested this as an alternative. We have always said that we would like to attempt some variation of Creative Mode prior to being done with Terraria, and I think that is still...
  3. Cenx

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Good Evening Terrarians! As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very...
  4. Cenx

Sun Lord is better than Moon Lords lower half for final boss I suppose. :P

Sun Lord is better than Moon Lords lower half for final boss I suppose. :P
  5. Cenx

He gets pretty pissy now if you try and cheese him. Still need to do a lot of internal testing...

He gets pretty pissy now if you try and cheese him. Still need to do a lot of internal testing before we call his buff final. :)
  6. Cenx

That Golem buff tho...

That Golem buff tho...
  7. Cenx

Probably not

Probably not
  8. Cenx

This one

This one
  9. Cenx

Honestly with all the cool new drops mining grind is super easy, I can get to...

Honestly with all the cool new drops mining grind is super easy, I can get to Titanium/Adamantite pickaxe pretty dang fast and I skip the armor. We do agree Melee is severely lacking early HM
  10. Cenx

We are currently looking at Hallowed/Underground hardmode and early hardmode melee weapons.

We are currently looking at Hallowed/Underground hardmode and early hardmode melee weapons.
  11. Cenx

Difficulty isn't the concern we just need more stuff. :P

Difficulty isn't the concern we just need more stuff. :P
  12. Cenx

What TK said. :)

What TK said. :)
  13. Cenx

Can you be more specific with your sass?

Can you be more specific with your sass?
  14. Cenx

Man hardmode needs some love. Time to get to work!

Man hardmode needs some love. Time to get to work!
  15. Cenx

We go to the post office once a week, usually on a Friday. :P

We go to the post office once a week, usually on a Friday. :P
  16. Cenx

Happy Sunday everyone! <3

Happy Sunday everyone! <3
  17. Cenx

I have made my selections. Thank you all for your interest! <3

I have made my selections. Thank you all for your interest! <3
  18. Cenx

Perfect thank you!

Perfect thank you!