• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Generating_Username

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

When I first started playing terraria 2 years ago with my brothers,I thought the guide was another player
  2. Generating_Username

whats your favorite moment in anime

When Kira gets run over by an ambulance in front of like 20 people
  3. Generating_Username

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Sucks that the exclusive stuff is getting removed,but I think its worth it
  4. Generating_Username

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

My questions: 1: Is there anything else you would've wanted to add? 2:What was your least favorite thing to add? 3:What things didn't make the final cut?
  5. Generating_Username

Favorite anime?

What do you mean by this?
  6. Generating_Username

funny monkey

funny monkey
  7. Generating_Username

What is the funniest quote from a movie/tv show/video game/book/song to take out of context?

"Your mom is totally hot." -Okuyasu Nijumura, Jojo's bizzare adventure
  8. Generating_Username

Visual Media Favourite Youtubers?

Inside the terraria community, my favorite youtuber is gameraiders101, because of his unique video ideas, and overall he's entertaining to watch. Outside the teraria community, my favorites are: Technoblade Jschlatt Quackity Flamingo Kneecaps Slimecicle Macro Dream Mumbo Jumbo And Tommyinnit
  9. Generating_Username

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

ngl if i had the money i would buy a pc but for now im stuck with an xbox one. Also you can connect a controller to your pc if you dont like like playing with a keyboard and mouse
  10. Generating_Username

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

looks great! Keep up the good work!
  11. Generating_Username

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Probably the best state of the game for console in a while
  12. Generating_Username

Create A Terraria Death Message

_tenfictions_ went afk
  13. Generating_Username

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Post plantera is my favorite because You have a ton of new weapons and armor to get before fighting golem. You can go to the dungeon, You can fight the full solar eclipse, You can fight the pumpkin and frost moon, You can fight the empress of light. It's really up to you. It's also nice because...
  14. Generating_Username

PS4 Been Waiting

I actually had no clue that could happen so I guess backwards compatibility is somewhat useful
  15. Generating_Username

PS4 Been Waiting

If you want to play your old games, keep your old consoles. No point in selling them, Gamestop will give you like 10 bucks for it.
Top Bottom