• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Magi∆

i will still happily try to be active on the forums tho

i will still happily try to be active on the forums tho
  2. Magi∆

Frends... countrymen... romans... lend me your ears. i'm sad to say that i rarely play terraria...

Frends... countrymen... romans... lend me your ears. i'm sad to say that i rarely play terraria anymore. minecraft has won me over. im sorry.
  3. Magi∆

clcik pwese [img]

clcik pwese
  4. Magi∆

tModLoader king slime code?

hello! i currently am working on a boss named the emerald king, and i want him to jump around like the king slime. can someone edit my current boss code to make it do so? here is my code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using...
  5. Magi∆

and yes i;ll give credit in description

and yes i;ll give credit in description
  6. Magi∆

so funny how i'm looking through a vanity contest thread to find a goat set for one of the...

so funny how i'm looking through a vanity contest thread to find a goat set for one of the people on my dev team for my newest mod
  7. Magi∆

New Player, have some questions.

use your staff that summons a birdo in this. get 20 gel, and a gold crown. you will have to get a ruby and some gold for the gold crown and kill slimes for the gel. go to your local corruption place and find an alter. it will either look like something purple with many horns or something red...
  8. Magi∆

what happened to newadventure? maybe it died... i am in confusion becuase suddenly the server...

what happened to newadventure? maybe it died... i am in confusion becuase suddenly the server was gone
  9. Magi∆

why does the zapinator look so much like a weapon from splatoon 2?

why does the zapinator look so much like a weapon from splatoon 2?
  10. Magi∆

new egg pls click [img]

new egg pls click
  11. Magi∆

i've just achieved becoming a beta tester for a pokemon fangame

i've just achieved becoming a beta tester for a pokemon fangame
  12. Magi∆

i've officially released beta of my pokemon project. i've only got one gym, and seriously, i'm...

i've officially released beta of my pokemon project. i've only got one gym, and seriously, i'm so new, that i can barely do anything to work it. please send me a message if you would like to be part of the dev team. here's the download link: PKMN Delta Beta
  13. Magi∆

tModLoader anyone know the code for making your mod boss spawn at daytime? i need it soon.

does anyone know how to make your mod boss spawn randomly at daytime? i need it so i can make a daytime boss.
  14. Magi∆

i need even more help ;-;

also does anyone know how to use the projectile for gato egg in a custom mod pet
  15. Magi∆

and someone tell me what to do in this situation edit: figured out the pokeballis one
  16. Magi∆

ok so like my own modded pet won't go away when i unequip it. someone tell me the code to make it do that. please.
  17. Magi∆

tModLoader i need help

thanky
  18. Magi∆

tModLoader i need help

so im tryin to mod for my mod team, and it's a pet. and i get this one error. pet projectile code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ANewAdventure.Projectile { public class JohnPetProjectile : ModProjectile { public override void...
  19. Magi∆

Has swears in it, but still a great song. It’s the song of the day

Has swears in it, but still a great song. It’s the song of the day
Top Bottom