• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Jeckel

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

Update 2018/08/06 There has been a change to the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines whereby the restriction on porting console and mobile exclusive content has been removed. There has been no change to the rules regarding removed items as detailed below. The restriction on...
  2. Jeckel

Important Forum Roleplay Social Group Cleaning Notification

Hello again, TCF members! The forum staff have been hard at work on the Social Group House Cleaning which was announced almost a month ago. So far the Non-Terraria Discussion Groups, Terraria Discussion Groups, and Terraria Clans & Server Groups have been processed and we have started enforcing...
  3. Jeckel

Important Social Group House Cleaning Announcement

Greetings, Members of Terraria Community Forums! Today the TCF Staff have an important announcement. Starting this month and continuing over the next few months we are going to begin the process of cleaning up the various Social Groups sections of the forum: Non-Terraria Discussion Groups...
  4. Jeckel

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

THIS TOOL IS ABANDONED AND NO LONGER SUPPORTED. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ITS USE BY ANYONE. topTHIS SOFTWARE IS IN BETA. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE APPLICATION. The TML GOG Patcher provides a simple cross-platform method for applying tModLoader (TML) patches to the Good Old...
  5. Jeckel

MST3K Revival

Things seem to be confirmed and thanks to their Kickstarter Joel Hodgson is bringing back a new iteration of the great movie riffing show that gave so much joy to so many over its ten seasons until it left the air waves in 1999. In the years since the departure of MST3k, the former members have...
  6. Jeckel

Jeckel Q&A

Being a moderator and a fan of transparency, I thought it might be nice to give interested members a place to learn more about me. I'm a fairly open person, so you can ask just about anything that you wish. The only out-of-bounds topics I can think of off the top of my head are my specific...
  7. Jeckel

Casual Pet Praises

Just as there are things in life that are annoying, there are also a wide variety of things that should be praised; good samaritans, beautiful days, and amazing scientific discoveries to name only a few. To start things off: I am quite poor and when I was short 38 cents for two Taco Bell dollar...
  8. Jeckel

Casual Pet Peeves

There are a lot of annoying things in life; traffic jams, long lines, obnoxious people, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. This thread is the place to post about all those various people, places, and things that just piss you off. To start things off: People who don't think movies should...
Top Bottom