• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Dr.Default

Xbox One Game crash when 2nd player opens inventory after joining game.

I really dont know why it happens, but it happens. When player 2 joins the game after i exited to the main menu, the game crashes when player 2 opens their inventory.
  2. Dr.Default

Wavebank My very own wavebank!

so this is my very own wavebank created with this https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/quick-wave-bank-an-easy-no-hassle-wave-bank-creator.61813/ this wave bank contains music from:sonic mania,rpg maker,dbxv,dark souls 2,animal crossing and trove! and heres my wavebank...
  3. Dr.Default

Cross-Platform what are the things in games that scared you?

mine are sinistar and unnecessary jumpscares...."i hunger" "run coward" hughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
  4. Dr.Default

best game you have played!

Whats the best game you played? mine are timesplitters 2,little big planet 2 ,minecraft and terraria!
  5. Dr.Default

Console We need pre generated villages!

Who's with me!?:D
Top Bottom