• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Falloutguy645

I Uh... Play Trombone. AMA!

Nothing special about me, I just like to play trombone and piano. Feel free to ask me almost anything!
  2. Falloutguy645

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

“Got a burning unpopular opinion you want to share? Spark some discussions!” Got an opinion that makes other people say “Bleh!”? Here would be a nice thread to post it and maybe start a small conversation. I do have a teeny tiny request though. Please do not post anything that could...
  3. Falloutguy645

Switch Apprentice’s Trousers doesn’t provide speed bonus.

The Apprentice’s Trousers should provide a bonus 20% in speed, however when I run there‘s no extra boost in speed. Without the trousers on, I run at 15 mph. With the trousers on, I still run at 15 mph.
  4. Falloutguy645

What’s your favorite instrument, and why?

If you had to pick ANY instrument, whether you play it or not, what would you pick? Or maybe you don’t like instruments? I’d pick the trombone, it’s my personal favorite.
  5. Falloutguy645

Switch Nebula Armor health regeneration doesn’t work (1.3.5 PC equivalent)

The nebula armor‘s health regeneration booster does not provide any health regeneration nor does it stack (instead when grabbing another health regeneration the timer just resets). This glitch has been around since launch from what I’ve read but I haven’t seen any posts about it since the new...
Top Bottom