• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Show Hotel

Wonder when 1.4.1 will be out like later on I hope everyone doing ok haven't really heard...

Wonder when 1.4.1 will be out like later on I hope everyone doing ok haven't really heard anything from the devs
  2. Show Hotel

Oh ok

Oh ok
  3. Show Hotel

Idk remember how I got banned on the Terraria discord server but I'm still banned I changed I...

Idk remember how I got banned on the Terraria discord server but I'm still banned I changed I just hope one the mods who see this pls unban me that was the past and I stopped what I done I also wanted be there too I tried joining it but nothing worked I'm sorry devs for what I done I'll do...
  4. Show Hotel

Resolved [Mobile] One too few housing slots

Same rn I'm just chilling and helping peeps
  5. Show Hotel

I did when I rejoin it says invalid but when I don't quit it says it's suitable
  6. Show Hotel

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Can you at least not make every damn npc picky I can't even make 1 house I'm doing it correctly.... Did I break the game it never did this till today Idk were go I'm losing it im about burst
  7. Show Hotel

Nice my world is broken..... I already beat the game don't rlly care about the npcs I seen the items BUT CAN'T GET THE GUIDE HERE I CLEARED EVERYTHING. Don't know were put this but mods pls help or anyone who See's this I'm not try annoy u I'm sorry just getting pissed off a lil and idk what do
  8. Show Hotel

Maybe I'm the next god lol

After 5 years the man has finally got revenge on Moon Lord..... I finally beat Moon Lord on master mode and it took forever I somehow didn't die lol anyway hello :D
  9. Show Hotel

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Loki what happened to the First Fractal sword and why is it unobtainable I heard about it from alot youtubers
  10. Show Hotel

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I got the cell phone and alot new mounts and the bug I was telling you about It wasn't I actually had kill the lunatic clutist but I always summon moon lord after golem to be easier but I do crash if I go on a diff wrld :(
  11. Show Hotel

Ye lol I'm just annoyed a little I don't want delete it😭
  12. Show Hotel

Mobile Important

Ye I killed him just move on and it just for Plantera not anyone else and idk why
  13. Show Hotel

Mobile Important

I got the celestial sigil for it. Now it's not letting use it so I gotta keep repeating the same steps just summon him I spent a lot of time on my world I googled and it seems like it's just me
Top Bottom