• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Raichu Sonic

Changes to Demonite tier

So, I was playing mobile and just beat the EOC. Then, I realized that the Light's Bane (a legendary sword) was weaker than the axe in the same tier. Let's change that. Buffed Light's Bane | Nerfed War Axe of the Night 21 melee damage | 12 melee damage...
  2. Raichu Sonic

Mobile How do you do this?

How do you make accesories show on your player? I've seen screenshots of them showing on characters.
  3. Raichu Sonic

PC Brass Knuckles (needs a sprite)

The Brass Knuckles could be a 10% drop from zombies or a craftable and a good prehardmode melee weapon. Crafting (if needed) 12 Gold bars 5 Copper bars Stats 16 melee damage 2% crit. chance Average Knockback
  4. Raichu Sonic

PC Sombrero (needs a sprite)

The Sombrero should be sold for 50 silver by the Traveling Merchant and be used as a vanity item.
Top Bottom