• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Spazmatism Ω

The Galactic Mod!

Hello everyone! I am working on my second mod right now and I wanted to show it to you all. It's called the Galactic Mod. I am planning for it to be a content mod that includes my boss, Galactic Peril, and some other bosses. This mod will not add any biomes but it will add ores like Amaza. Well...
  2. Spazmatism Ω

tModLoader How do you delete individual mods?

I'm a modder and I want to know how to delete one of my mods. How do I do it?
  3. Spazmatism Ω

Spazmatism7's Extra Recipes

Spazs Extra Recipes [/SPOILER] Current Version: 1.2.0.3 Notice: Some of these recipes will be included in my upcoming mod, the Galactic Mod. If you would like to know more about, there is a link in my signature.
  4. Spazmatism Ω

I need Spriters and Coders

I need help with a mod I am currently working on. The Galactic Mod. I need help with ores and Bosses. Also I probably will need help with some other sprites, Im not very good
  5. Spazmatism Ω

WIP Hero Gear - True Weapons For All The Classes

You know there are the True weapons. They are only for melee. Why is that? I don’t really know so I suggest adding the broken hero items for all the classes. Now I say all of them, what I mean is all but summoner and thrower. So if we are doing that we need weapons made from the broken hero...
  6. Spazmatism Ω

Other Literature Spazmatism7's News Thread

I thought maybe I could do a news thing here. I will put news on every once and a while. Everyone is welcome to read. Start a conversation with me if you would like to help with the news and I will put your news on here as well as mine. The news will include the desktop equivalent of each...
  7. Spazmatism Ω

If Ocram Returns, His New Summon Item

So I have made a petition for the return of Ocram (Sign the Petition (note: I put ideas for changes in it)). If he returns he definitely needs a new summon item. I will gather ideas for a new one on this thread. Here is mine: 6 Hallowed Bars, 6 Souls of Night, 6 Souls of Light, 13 Ectoplasm
  8. Spazmatism Ω

Drawings & Paintings My Art

I have seen other people do these art threads so I decided to do one myself. Just a warning, I have not been doing art for very long so it might not look to good. Also another note the title of the drawing will be on top of it.
  9. Spazmatism Ω

Post-Galactic Peril Items

This is the page about my suggestion, Galactic Peril and these are Post-Galactic Peril items. If you don't know what Galactic Peril is then follow this Link. Galactic Peril's Weapon Drops Galactic Mace Damage: 255 Melee damage Weapon Type: Mace Speed: Fast Speed Critical Strike Chance: 90% KB...
  10. Spazmatism Ω

Other Literature Spazmatism7's Lore Hub

I decided to make this "Lore Hub" because this way there is lots of lore in one place instead of around the forums. If you decide to put some lore in here please put the title above a spoiler and in the spoiler the lore. Here is an example: Lore Title Please keep all Lore related to Terraria...
  11. Spazmatism Ω

Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

I got a idea for this boss one day and I have now thought more of it through but it still may should weird. Here is the best way I can describe it. The Boss Summoned by: Galactic Sigil Recipe: 1 Celestial Sigil 20 Luminite Bars 7 Nebula Fragments 7 Solar Fragments 7 Vortex Fragments 7...
  12. Spazmatism Ω

Xbox One How to get in the Jungle Temple before Plantera

All you need to get in and out of the Jungle Temple easy is: 6 platforms and a hammer. How to do it: Step one: Find the door Step two: place the platforms around the door. ALL PLATFORMS MUST ONLY BE TOUCHING THE DOOR Step three: hammer all the platforms into stairs with them going up into the...
  13. Spazmatism Ω

ASK Spazmatism Anything

Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to know anything about me. If you do please do not ask me any questions about my personal information. I will answer questions about Terraria, books, movies, other video games etc. I will answer questions about my opinions on certain conditions: 1. I will...
  14. Spazmatism Ω

Bring Back Ocram, Sharanga and the Petri Dish!

I belive there are items and enemies that should not have been removed. These include: The boss Ocram This boss has nothing wrong with it, it even was fun to fight. If this boss returns to the game it could provide a challange for endgame players if the boss gets more powerful than he is...
Top Bottom