• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. K

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Google it. My son got one for Xmas and he wanted to install Terraria and couldn't. We googled it and it was really straightforward how to make it accept programs. 😊😊
  2. K

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I've just restarted from scratch on mobile. WOW! The immediate things I noticed were the music changes, graphics look fresh, the menu's and I'm just blown away. Amazing.
  3. K

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Playing on switch with newest update. Seems that when I hold down /spam the terrablade or nebula arcanum, my game freezes. I have to reset and it usually hasn't saved any progress I've made either. This has only happened since the last update.
  4. K

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I found that if you turn autosave off, it stops the freezing issue. Just remember to save and quit or enable before turning your switch off.
  5. K

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I sent a report already, thanks for the reply.
  6. K

Thanks very much I'll try that Had this happen several times. The water flashes and I have to reset the game from the switch menu. It seems to happen when I've left it a long time in standby mode.
  7. K

Had a bug with the lantern. Doesn't appear above the players head. Submitted but wondered if anybody else has this issue? I have tried turning it on and off in the menu.
  8. K

Hey guys. Is there a way to lock on to enemies on the Switch version? I know you can use the touch screen which (kind of) auto aims, but this isn't very effective when fighting for example the WOF. I've tried all the buttons and can't see anything in the options. Please can anybody tell me if...
  9. K

PC PC is getting controller support!

Xbox 360 controller works very well. Love it so much. Laptop, xbox pad, huge tv equals amazing.
  10. K

Xbox One The Collector's Shop

Hi. I'm looking for loads of spelunker potions, ectoplasm, and naughty presents /pumpkin moons. Let me know prices. Thanks GT is Madserj.
Top Bottom