• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Rawrg

Mobile Help with playing the game

I wasn't sure what section to put this in, so if it's in the wrong place, please move it. Anyways. I've been wanting to play Terraria on mobile for a while. But I have sweaty hands. This makes it hard to use the virtual sticks, as my thumbs can't smoothly glide along the screen. Does anyone...
  2. Rawrg

Games you love even though they suck

Post a game that you love even though you know it isn't very good. For me, this would be The Adventures of Tom Sawyer for the NES. I love the way it controls, the music, the sprites. It's just a likable game, despite it not being very well designed.
  3. Rawrg

WIP teraria high school rebith

hi guys im rarg ad this is my fanficshim plz ejoy and rat 5 :joy: owt of :joy: terraria high school high tis is rawrg riting this. this iz mi ferst fan ficshin aboot terrara. i tink u will lik it. chapter 1 the meeting spasmatsm wuz in clas wating fr the bel to ring. thn he loked ovr and...
  4. Rawrg

Please rewelcome me.

Hello. I am Rawrg, formerly known as Triforce on TO. Make me feel welcomed.
Top Bottom