• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ED209

How do you play multiplayer online?

Hi, I've tried to find Terraria on my PC but it's nowhere, and when I double click on the .wld file it just asks me which app I want to use to open the file, but Terraria isn't on there. Steam won't let us connect either.
  2. ED209

How do you start a multiplayer game?

Hi I'm trying to get a friend to view my map, but we can't connect. Steam is useless by the looks of it, is there another way? Thanks.
  3. ED209

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Does anyone know which (older) version of TEdit I'd need to copy things from a PS4 file?
  4. ED209

PS4 Seedler/The Axe drop rates switched?

Thanks, Loki put me onto that and I forgot to close this. I've been farming treasure bags ready to open after the update though.
  5. ED209

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Fair enough, I just think that it would be better for people who play on PC and console to have as similar experience as possible, otherwise it's going to be like working on PC and then a Mac and back again, lots of annoying little differences. That said, I don't know the percentages of...
  6. ED209

So you think that's the legacy UI? I don't get why it's so far removed from PC, it's even further away than what we have now. I think DR might just be building on their existing mobile version to save some time.
  7. ED209

Why is that UI layout so far removed from PC? I thought the idea was to have more parity, not less? It's good that we'll be able to use a keyboard to navigate the dupe menu though, typing on a controller is a ball-ache. Wil we be able to have both running at once, so that we can play with a...
  8. ED209

Does anyone make websites?

Hi, I know there's a lot of creatives on here so I thought I'd try my luck. A friend was going to build me a website for free, but then she landed a job and won't have the time anymore. Would anyone be willing to help? I hate asking people to work for free, but It would lead to paid work...
  9. ED209

Rainbow announcement text

So the text for the treasure bags etc. isn't done with the #rrbbgg HTML thing then?
  10. ED209

Rainbow announcement text

Hi, Is it possible to make flashing rainbow text (like with treasure bags) in signs and announcements boards? Thanks.
  11. ED209

Then I suppose it's goodbye forever to Ye Olde Gen Tavern:
  12. ED209

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Is there an update planned soon that will give us sprites for all of the music boxes? Thanks.
  13. ED209

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if it happened, editing my current main world into a 1.4 world in TEdit would be great, but if Sony are as funny as people say they are then I'm not getting my hopes up. It's great that you're trying though.
  14. ED209

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

The light in the fog is very clever, have you considered hooking up the fog machines to a day sensor?
  15. ED209

So, if Sony said no, would you still go ahead with Xbox?
  16. ED209

As much as I would love to see cross-play, aren't Sony really funny about changing game files externally?
  17. ED209

Rainbow text in announcement boards

Hi, Is it possible to make flashing rainbow text (like with treasure bags) in signs and announcements boards? Thanks.
  18. ED209

CC Creation Compendium #83

I'm sure there are some threads here somewhere that offer tips if you submitted your images.
  19. ED209

CC Creation Compendium #83

@SkyLink how did you get the relics to be full colour? Is it a texture pack? Likewise, I completely forgot.
  20. ED209

Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

Just a joke about it being odd that Valve won a Steam award.
Top Bottom